02: First word

It was a huge surprise when they found out that they will be having twins. It was a freaking war when Izuku refuse to let Katsuki name their sons. It pissed Katsuki off when his Omega is giving birth and he has to deal with some fucking villains and then rush back to the hospital. It fills their heart with joy when they held their pups in their arms. It was fun watching their pups slowly grow up and learn how to walk. But it was definitely not okay when Katsuki swear in front of the pups.

"Fucking bitch!" Katsuki cursed when he hit his toe against the table's leg.

Izuku, who was busy spoon feeding his pups, looked up and stare at Katsuki with his eyes wide open in horror. "Kacchan! How many times must I told you not to use any bad language in front of our pups?!"

Sitting on the baby chair, Bakugou Itsuki, the older twin, patted the table to get Izuku's attention so that his mother can continue to feed him. Itsuki was born with Katsuki's spiky blond hair and Izuku's green eyes. As clear as the day, it was plain obvious that Itsuki resemble Katsuki a lot.

Sitting on another baby chair beside Itsuki is Bakugou Yatsuki, the younger twin. After he saw his older brother's action, he starts to copy him and patted the table as well. He was born with Katsuki's blond hair but he has Izuku's curly hair and green eyes. Once again, it was plain obvious that Yatsuki also resemble Katsuki.

From time to time, Izuku would wonder if the reason why Itsuki and Yatsuki resemble Katsuki is because of his mate's strong genes. If they are going to have another pup in the future, Izuku kind of hope that the next one would look like him.

Turning his attention back to his two hunger little 'angels', Izuku went back to feeding them the baby food Katsuki specially made for them.

"Really Kacchan, if the first word from our pups turns out to be a curse word, you're going to be sleeping on the couch for three days." Izuku said with a small pout.

"Nah, they won't be saying any of those words."

"Are you sure?"

"Fucking sure."

"KACCHAN!!"

Because Katsuki jinxed it without knowing, he really did end up sleeping on the couch for three days. Needless to say, Izuku was seriously pissed and horrified when the first word to come out of Itsuki's mouth is 'da fa' (da fuck) and the first word to come out of Yatsuki's mouth is 'fa ka' (fucker).