13: Puppy

It was raining when the twins is making their way back home from school when they heard some noises from a nearby alley.

"You heard that?" Itsuki asked.

"Yeah, I heard that." Yatsuki replied.

The twins turn their attention to where the noise is coming from and quickly spotted a small cardboard box with something moving around inside. They approach the box cautiously and widen their green eyes in surprise when they saw what was actually inside the box.

-o-o-o-

Katsuki doesn't has any work today so as usual, he'll be thinking about what kind of lunch he should make for his pups. The twins loves spicy food so Katsuki can make it. But the problem is that Izuku'll be back later and he can't stand the spiciness that Katsuki used. That damn (but endearing) nerd sure can be fucking picky sometimes.

The sound of the door opening and closing caught Katsuki's attention and he went to the living room. The twins has come back safely and it seems like Itsuki is carrying something- what the fuck is that? Why did he bring a dirty and wet cardboard box back with him?

Then, a furry blond head pop out from the box and bark. Wha- did his brats just bring a fucking Pomeranian home?!

"Can we keep it?" the twins asked at the same timing while wearing a hopeful look.

"No." Katsuki straight out rejected the twins.

"Why?"

"Both me and your mum are fucking busy with work. We don't have the time to look after a dog."

"We can take care of it."

"Brats get tired of things very easily. You said you'll take care of it but after a week, you guys will get bored of it and in the end, Deku and I'll be the one to look after it."

"We won't!"

"No means no."

With that, Katsuki return back to the kitchen. He doesn't has the time to argue with the pups when he still need to make their lunch.

The twins pouted together, upset that their stingy dad refuse to let them keep the dog. Then Itsuki shouted angrily, "Screw you, old man! We're gonna keep Bomber!"

Yatsuki immediately joins in and shouted. "That's right! We're gonna keep Bomber!"

"Don't fucking named it, damn brats!" Katsuki shouted from the kitchen.

Before the twins can start a shouting match by shouting back at their dad, the door open and Izuku stare at them with a worrying look. It was a good timing for Izuku to return because if he were to open that door five seconds late, he'd have heard them using curse words and their snacks will go surly go bye-bye.

"What's wrong? I can heard you guys shouting from outside." Izuku said.

Itsuki turn around and show Izuku the Pomeranian in the box. "Mum, look at this!"

"Look! Isn't he awesome?"

Izuku paled when he saw Pomeranian. That blond fur and nasty-looking eyes... there's no mistake about it. His mate has turned into a dog!

Lifting the puppy out of the box, Izuku exclaimed. "Kacchan! What happened to you?! Is this the work of a villain?!"

"That dog isn't me, you shitty nerd!" Katsuki shouted from the kitchen for the second time of the day.

After much confusion and explanation, the twins get to keep the puppy at the end of the day. Why? Because Izuku's weak and can never refuse what his adorable pups want. As for Katsuki, he's not any different from Izuku. He can be strict with his pups but when it comes to his mate's pleading look?

Fuck it, Katsuki can never turn him down! He hates to admit it but he's soo fucking weak for his omega!