Part 25

Ruhi: Come on Swara. Bhai said no talking about death. Why are you being so pessimistic? Nothing will happen to you.

Swara: I'm just telling you the reality. What chances are there that I could survive?

Ruhi: Even if there's a 1% chance then I know you will survive. Nothing will happen to you.

Swara smiles at her and they both head to the conference hall. As Swara opens the door the clients stand up and Swara sees them with a shocked expression of her face.

It was Sanskar and Laksh.

Ruhi saw Swara's shocked expression so she thought she should speak instead.

Ruhi: What are you two doing here?

Sanskar: We came here for a meeting. What are you two doing here?

Ruhi: This is our company. I didn't know you both would be the clients.

Swara gave a glare to Ruhi. And Ruhi whispers in her ear.

Ruhi: Swara it would be unprofessional to cancel this deal and meeting without even going through it or hearing them out. Just behave like you don't even know them and you're meeting them for the first time. 

Swara: You're right but this doesn't mean that I'm not mad at you. Just wait till the meeting gets over.

Ruhi:(to everyone else) So let's start. Take a seat.

They all sit down and the projector is turned on. Soon the meeting was over and  Swara is talking with Ruhi whilst packing up the files and Sanskar told Laksh to come outside when he is done packing up and left. Laksh comes over to Swara.

Laksh: Hi Swara.

Swara turns around and gives a faint smile to him. Swara was only mad at Sanskar, Laksh had no fault in what Sanskar did.

Swara: Hi Laksh. How are you?

Laksh: I'm good what about you?

Swara: I'm good too. How's Ragini?

Laksh: She's good too. 

They both just stood there in awkward silence until Laksh spoke.

Laksh: It's been a long time Swara. Why don't you come back? Don't you miss us?

Swara: I know it's been a long time. And I do miss all of you. I miss Maa and Papa, Badi Maa and Bade Papa,  Ragini and Uttara, I miss you all so much but I'm happy here. I've got a new family and I've moved on. If I go back I'm just going to remember all the pain once again. And honestly, I don't have much strength to cope with it all again.

Laksh: I understand. But you should visit, Ragini would be happy to see you, she really misses you. Anyways it was nice to meet you. 

Swara: You too.

Laksh turned around and was about to walk out of the room when Swara called out to him from behind.

Swara: Laksh!

He turned around confused.

Laksh: Yes?

Swara: Sorry for stopping you. You said Ragini wanted to see me. Well I can't do that but I can at least call her. Here's my number. Can you give it to her when you reach India? It would be nice to talk to her.

Laksh: Of course! Thank you.

Swara: Thanks. And take care of her.

Laksh: I will. Bye.

Swara: Bye.

He left from there whilst Ruhi came over to her and put her hand over her shoulder and gave a smile.