Part 28

Sanskar: No Swara you're getting me wrong she's nothing to me! I never loved her! And neither have I used her for revenge from you. Swara I never wanted revenge from you! I only wanted revenge from her! She trapped Arjun in a false molestation case!

Swara gave him a very perplexed look. She was shocked that Arjun never told her any of this.

Sanskar: And to free him I had to gather evidence against Kiara. And with much difficulty I gained her trust. I faked being in love with her just to get the evidence against her. I thought I could do this quickly but it took way longer. And eventually you found out. I never intended all this to happen. I'm so sorry!

Swara looked at him with mixed emotions. She was confused on whether she should trust him and give him another chance but then again he could be lying about all this and this might just be his new plan. After a moment of being lost in her thoughts, she spoke.

Swara: How do I know you're not lying? And for some time let's believe that you're telling the truth, then why didn't you tell me all this before? I could've helped you and supported you. But now there's nothing left between us! And it will be better for us if you leave from here.

Sanskar: Please Swara, don't say that! I didn't want to tell because I thought that I could manage it all alone and no one would have been affected. But I was wrong. I'm so sorry!

Swara: I don't wish to discuss further. Everything between has been finished now. I don't care what you have to say now so please leave. And don't worry I won't cancel our business partnership, you are nothing more than a business partner to me.

Swara turns to go and she is walking when Sanskar yells out from the back.

Sanskar: If you don't believe me then ask Arjun!

Swara stops for a moment but carries on walking trying to forget everything that just happened whilst Sanskar looked at her retreating figure as tears escaped his eyes. He knew Swara wouldn't forgive him easily but he wasn't going to give up on her. When Swara arrived back at her room, she went to her bed and laid on the bed thinking of Sanskar's word. She wanted to forgive him but she feared that if she did he might betray her again and she was not strong enough for that. After a long time of being lost in her thoughts, she finally went to sleep. It was morning now and everyone was sat down for breakfast while Swara was just coming downstairs.

Priya: Swara? Are you ok? You're never late for anything, this is the first time you are. 

Swara: Yeah Mom, I'm fine. I just slept a little late so I woke up late.

Priya: That's alright then, come sit down.

Swara sat down in between Aadhya and Suraj whilst Sanskar kept looking at her. To avoid him she started talking to Ruhi and Aadhya. Even though she was trying to ignore him, she couldn't control her eyes which kept taking a peek at Sanskar every now and then.  Sanskar noticed it and smiled thinking that Swara's hatred for him was melting a bit. 

Ruhi: Bhai! Next week is the Mehndi ceremony! You have to take us shopping!

Arjun: What?! You want me to take you shopping? No way I have too much work and you know me I hate shopping! Go with Suraj.

Suraj: But Bhai I'm way too busy next week. Mom told me to handle the catering and I need to hire a wedding planner.

Aadya: See he can't come. Why don't we bring Riya bhabhi along with us! Bhai will have fun and we can shop!

Ruhi: Good idea! Ananya call Riya.

Arjun: What! Ananya put your phone down. And Aadya, don't you think you're flying too high these days? I said I can't go but you can go with someone else. 

Ruhi: Swara why don't you say something. Bhai always listens to you.

Swara: What should I say? 

Ruhi: Say to him to take us shopping next week!

Swara: No Ruhi Bhai can't take us shopping next week and neither can we both go.

Ruhi: And why is that?

Swara: Because of the appointment-

Swara went quiet all of a sudden leaving her sentence midway as she noticed Sanskar and thought that if she said anything more then Sanskar would've found out about her illness.

Swara: Because of the appointment at work. You see we're busy too next week. How about we go today? 

Arjun: That's fine by me. Ruhi?

Ruhi: Ok then let's go.

The went to the shopping mall and whilst Ruhi, Ananya and Aadya got busy, Swara took this as a perfect opportunity to ask Arjun about what Sanskar had said. Swara and Arjun went to a cafe nearby and sat down talking as Swara gradually built up the conversation enough to ask him if Sanskar was lying or not.

Swara: Bhai can I ask you something?

Arjun: Of course Swara. What is it?

Swara: Do you know who Kiara is?

Arjun looked at her and sighed. He didn't think that this name would every come up again. But now that it has, he thought to tell Swara everything since all this is related to her. Her and Sanskar's relationship got ruined because of Kiara and it was high time that Swara should know everything. She had every right to.

Arjun: Yes, yes I do. She is that part of my life of which even if I try to, I won't be able to forget. I would've been in jail right now if Sanskar hadn't helped me. He has done such a favor on me that I'll never be able to repay him. 

Arjun narrated the events to Swara whilst she  looked at him shocked with a blank face. She realised that what Sanskar was saying wasn't a made up story.

Swara's POV

Sanskar was helping Bhai. That means he wasn't lying. He wasn't lying. He was never in love in Kiara! He has only ever loved me! He wasn't making up a story but it was all true! Sanskar was innocent all this time but I only gave him pain due to this stupid misunderstanding! I have to go to him before he goes back to India! I need to tell him that...that I still love him! I have always loved him! He didn't betray me, but I still gave him pain. I said such horrible things to him! I need to apologise to him!

End of Swara's POV:

Swara: Thank you Bhai! Thank you so much! I need to go I'll see you back at home!

Swara hugs Arjun and leaves in a hurry to go back home. Whilst she was driving, flashbacks of Sanskar trying to apologise to her came in her head. Then the taunts she gave him. And finally the moments they had spent together. She arrives home and doesn't see Sanskar anywhere so she asks Priya.

Priya: Swara? You're here a bit early. Where is everyone else?

Swara: Mom only I've come back, they're still shopping. Can you tell me where Sanskar is?

Priya: Oh he left for your office.

Swara: My office? Ok thank you bye.

Priya: But-

Swara ran out of the house and got into her car before Priya could speak any further. She had to talk to him today and didn't want to delay it any further. She drove faster than she had ever and tried to reach her office as soon as possible.

End of Part 28

I hope you all liked this part! Thank you for reading! If I made any mistakes please correct me.

Thank you for voting and commenting on the last part!