Part 1

It has been 2 weeks since Laksh came back, Swasan and Raglak came back into the house and happiness was surrounding the house. Parineeta and Adarsh also asked for forgiveness and understanding how they felt they forgave them. Now everything was fine! What could possibly go wrong?

Swara's POV:

Finally happiness was restored back into Maheshwari mansion, everyone was getting along perfectly even Adarsh bhai and Parineeta bhabi were getting along well. It was like a dream come true! Finally no problems or schemes everything is back on track! Mishka has also gotten along well with everyone especially with uttara. She turns into a kid when she is with her. Oh and I forgot Bade Papa is taking us on a picnic today to celebrate Laksh coming back. We didn't get a proper chance due to Nikhil and Mansi attacking us.

End of POV

Mishka: Come on Papa you're taking even longer than Mumma. I thought girls took longer but here we are with you spending an hour with your hair.                                                                                         (Ragini giggles whilst Laksh raises his eyebrows)

Laksh: The thing is the picnic is celebrating me coming home so papa has to look handsome for you right.

Mishka: Can't you just say it straight forward that you want to look handome for mumma not me.                                                                                                                                                                                                (Ragini bursts out laughing then high fives Mishka)

(In Swasan room)

Swara: Oh god Sanskar how long will you take everyone is probably going to leave without us!

Sanskar: Ok ok let's go  (suddenly he gets a text from an unknown person) actually Swara you go ahead I'll come later.

Swara: Unbelievable! Ok but come soon.

(Sanskar nods whilst swara heads out)

(Sanskar on phone): Ok I'm coming be there in five minutes!

In car:

Ragini: By the Swara where is Sanskar?

Swara: Oh something came up he said he'll be there later.

Ragini: Oh ok.

At a Cafe:

(There is a girl sitting down waiting for someone to arrive and they finally enter)

Person: I'm here! I didn't make you wait too long did I?

(They hug )

Girl: No not too long but you did make me wait

Person: Oh is that so how can I make it up to you?

Girl: A caramel iced frappuccino might just make up a third of my waiting.

Person: one sec (calls waiter) 2 caramel iced frappuccino please.

Girl: What took you so long?

Person: erm traffic!

Girl: Really but there was no traffic when I came?

Person: I had to go somewhere and when I was returning there was traffic.

Girl: Where did you?

Person: When did you start being a detective? Leave all that our drink is here!

End of Part 1.

Sorry this was short. This is my first book so I don't know how to reach your expectations.

Please do comment and let me know if I should continue or not.

Also do follow my friend @Ruhi__Shah her stories are amazing!!