Promo

3 years later in England

Reporter:Your company is number one in all of Europe and Asia what would you like to say about your achievement?

Another reporter: You only started your company 3 years ago and in the least amount of time you have bought your company to number one for 3 consecutive years. What is your say on this?

Person: As you you know that my company has been number one  for 3 consecutive years. Not only in Europe but also in Asia. I would like to thank my PA who has been with me since I started.Sometimes the past encourages you to make the future. (remembers something and snaps out of it)That would be all. (she signs to PA with her eyes to take the media away)

PA:(blinks in assurance and takes the media away)

Next scene

A room is shown where a person is sitting on the floor leaning on the bed. The room is dark and messy. Things are scattered over the floor along with broken pieces of glass. The person is looking at a photo with tears and a smile. Beside the person is a bottle of drink half finished. The person picks it up and drinks the other half in one go and wipes his mouth. Then suddenly clutches the bottle (which was now finished) and it breaks. He looks at the broken piece and chuckles sadly.

End of Promo

How did you guys like it? Should I do this leap or not? Comment and tell me. Also tell me who you think is the person in the room and who the other person is?

Sorry if this wasn't interesting.