Part 11

Ragini saw Swara's sate. She signalled to Parineeta to help her take Swara to the hall. When they managed to take her there Swara was still crying. Why wouldn't she? Her whole life just betrayed her. The person who she trusted the most betrayed her, lied to her, crushed her hopes. The person who she stood up for against everyone, against her sister completely destroyed her. Uttara gave her a glass of cold water but she rejected it. Annapurna asked Ragini what had happened because Swara was not in the state to tell and they didn't want to force her to tell. Ragini explained what they saw and how her suspicions were correct. They all were in tears listening to that as they never imagined that would happen. Sujata sat down with a thud whilst Annapurna tried to console her but Annapurna herself wasn't in the state to react to this.

Sujata: Jiji!! What has happened?!!

Sujata exclaimed finally after the whole house had been in silence for 10 minutes. She was still crying. Suddenly they heard a  thud.

Ragini: Swara!

Swara fell on the floor. They tried waking her up but she didn't so they took her to the hospital as they already knew that she was very weak and the doctor had informed them to care special care of her and not let her face any stress. But what she had faced was a lot more than stress. They all were sitting there crying and waiting impatiently for the doctor to come and tell them how she is. The doctor finally came out and they all ran to him.

Sujata: How is she?

Uttara: Is she better now?

Annapurna: Please tell us we are all very worried!

They all bombarded him with questions except Durga Prasad who couldn't believe what just happened.

Doctor: I am afraid her health is very critical. We will need to surgery but we can't say anything until then.

Ragini: Ok do what ever you need to but please make sure she gets better!

The doctor nodded and went into ICU. Whilst they all prayed for her.

Maheshwari Mansion

Sanskar came into the mansion only to find it empty. He was surprised seeing this as usually at this time everyone would be awake. He called one of the servants and found out they all went to hospital. He got worried as to why they all went there so he drove there.

Hospital

Sujata: Jiji I am very scared! What if something happens to her! What will we tell Shekhar and Sharmistha?!

Annapurna: Nothing will happen to her Sujata! Swara is very strong she can fight!

Sujata: I hope you are right!

Suddenly Sanskar comes into the hospital and sees them crying and runs over to them.

Sanskar: Mom! Badi Maa! What is going on? Why are you all crying and why are you at hospital? Is everything alright?

Sujata sees him and leaves Annapurna's hand and walks over to Sanskar. She looks at him in anger for a minute and fives him a tight slap which left marks on his cheeks. Sanskar was shocked and horrified as his mother who had never even raised voice against him now raised her hand on him. 

Sanskar: Mom..

Sujata: Don't you  dare call me Mom from your mouth! I am not your Mom anymore! What you have done has broken all the ties anyone ever had with you! Why are you here now?!! To destroy what is left of here!!? (Sujata shouts with a dry throat due to crying)

Sanskar: But what has happened? (Sanskar asked being confused but a little part of him thought that they found out and he was scared if that was the reason)

Ragini: Sanskar don't you dare to act like you don't know what we are talking about! Why did you even take Swara back if you were going to cheat on her?! (Ragini shouted fuming in anger)

Sanskar looked at her shocked because he didn't want anyone to find out about this. 

Ragini: Because of you Swara is lying inside there lifeless with no hope to live!

This statement made him even more horrified than he was with them finding out about his secret. He knew this would affect Swara but not to the point it might take her life. He might said a lot of things that day on Karvachauth and he also said that he didn't care if she lived or died but that was just in anger. He didn't expect that to come true! He stood there still but came back into his senses when Ragini dragged him to in front of the ICU. He saw through the window the girl he once loved lying there lifeless and it was all because of him. He did feel guilty but then remembered why he did all this and turned back to the family.

Annapurna: Sanskar if she doesn't get better then remember you will be held responsible for whatever happens!!

Sanskar: Oh so this is one of her new drama scenes? What ever it is I'm not interested! Let her die it will make my life more easier! (He said this with attitude and walked out of there)

They all saw his retreating figure and looked in astonishment as they thought at least now he would change but he didn't. But they got distracted when the doctor came out.

Doctor: The operation was successful but we will need to keep her under observation then you can take her home but we will send a nurse with you to keep in check of her health.

Annapurna: Thank you so much!( Annapurna said letting out a sigh of relief)

Ragini: Can we meet her now?

Doctor: Not now she is unconscious due to medicine effect and we need to shift her to ward as well after that you. We will let you know.

Ragini: Thank you very much!

The doctor nods and gives a professional smile then leaves. 

Sujata: Thank God Swara is safe!

Ram: You are right but what will we say to Shekhar and Shamishta? They are coming to our house in two days remember?

They all gasp in realisation. How could they forget? 

Sujata: Oh no! What will we say to them?! (She asked with a worried expression)

Ragini: The truth(Ragini said wiping her tears while they all looked at her like she is crazy) Yes the truth. We will have to tell them what happened. They have the right to know. 

Sujata: Are you crazy? Do you know what will happen if they find out?

Annapurna: But Sujata maybe they can take care of Swara and help her in this situation better than we could.

Sujata: But...

Parineeta: Chachi ji we can't keep this a secret from her parents. What if they want to take a decision regarding this situation.

Uttara: Bhabhi is right Mom.

Sujata: Ok fine. 

End of Part 11

Thank you so much for reading this and voting and commenting on the last part.

Sorry if I wasn't able to meet your expectations.

Also do tell me how I could improve and if you want to add anything to the story do tell me through message. Sammierajput001 I will add your idea in the next part probably. Also if possible please tell me a name because I'm not good with deciding them.

Thank you.