Part 6

Swara, Ragini, Parineeta and Uttara went out shopping for the things needed for tomorrow's karvachauth. They decided that Uttara and Swara will go shopping for the decorations whilst Parineeta and Ragini will go for shopping for the clothes. Whilst they were there Parineeta noticed Sanskar.

Parineeta:(slightly taps Ragini) Ragini isn't that Sanskar?

Ragini: Don't be silly why would Sanskar be here? He was at work right?

Parineeta: But look(she points to him)

Ragini:( gasps) You're right but what is he doing here?

Parineeta: I don't know let's go closer.

Parineeta and Ragini go closer to where Sanskar was standing and they see someone with him. They get shocked seeing that he was here when he told everyone that he was at work. Sanskar turned around and they quickly left.

Parineeta: Should we tell this to Swara?

Ragini: Not now. Tomorrow is karvachauth and if we tell her now she will be disappointed that he lied to her.

Parineeta: Ok. Act normal Swara and Uttara are coming.

Swara: So what did you both get? We found a lot of things.

Uttara: Yes! Look at this! We found these beautiful lights and flowers.

Ragini: That's wonderful. They are probably waiting for us at home let's go.

Parineeta: You are right let's go:

Uttara: Ok.

They go home whilst Ragini and Parineeta sigh in relief. 

The next day before sunrise:

Sujata: Eat quickly before sunrise comes or else you will be starving and don't say I didn't warn you.

Annapurna: Sujata.

Sujata: I was just..

Swara: Don't worry Mom I'm finished.

Just then Sanskar comes in from the front door.

Sujata: Sanskar!? What are you coming now? Where have you been the whole day that you are coming now?

Annapurna: Yes Sanskar where have you been we haven't seen you the whole day? 

Sanskar: Mom, Badi maa I was at a friend's house.

Sujata: A friend's house? Is this the time to come home? What kind of friend keeps you till 5 am?!

Swara: Mom, Badi maa Sanskar was working at his friends house don't worry he already told me yesterday.

Sujata: But...

Annapurna: If you say so Swara but Sanskar no matter what you shouldn't be out of the house at this time.

Sanskar: Ok( He goes to his bedroom)

Uttara: Wow this time I thought bhai would fast for bhabhi again but I guess not.

Swara: It's ok Uttara you know how busy he is these day I don't want to disturb him.

Annapurna: That's ok Swara but make sure he comes before the moon comes out tonight.

Swara: Don't worry Badi maa I will.

They all finish eating sargi and go to their respective rooms and sleep.

End of Part 6:

Thank you for voting and commenting on my previous parts and do comment to let me know if you would like to add anything to the story.

Sorry my parts are short and also sorry if you did not enjoy this.

Thank you.❤❤