Part 29

Priya: Swara? You're here a bit early. Where is everyone else?

Swara: Mom only I've come back, they're still shopping. Can you tell me where Sanskar is?

Priya: Oh he left for your office.

Swara: My office? Ok thank you bye.

Priya: But-

Swara ran out of the house and got into her car before Priya could speak any further. She had to talk to him today and didn't want to delay it any further. She drove faster than she had ever and tried to reach her office as soon as possible. She barged in through the doors while the receptionist greeted her confused. 

Swara: Is Mr Maheswari here?

Receptionist: Yes he's in your cabin.

Swara: Thank you!

Swara left from there in a haste and went inside the elevator impatiently waiting to talk to him. She arrived in her cabin only to see Sanskar looking at her photo with Ruhi and Ananya. She closed the door gently and Sanskar came back in his senses.

Sanskar: Oh sorry I didn't mean to intrude. I actually came here to get your signature on the document in order for the project to start. Are you okay? 

He asked noticing a lone tear in her eye, but her expression full of joy. Without saying anything further she hugged him as if meeting him after a century. And why wouldn't she? She had decided not to see his face ever again in her life but now she was the one embracing him in a tight hug forgetting everything that had happened. She wanted forgiveness but didn't want to forgive herself for the accusations she laid upon him.

Sanskar: Is everything ok?

Swara: Why are you like this Sanskar? Why do you keep problems to yourself? Our relation wasn't just for sharing happiness but sorrows too. Then why couldn't you? If you did, then nothing would be like what it is today. Why didn't you tell me the truth about Kiara before?

Sanskar: I was afraid. Afraid of losing you. I didn't want to drag you into this mess. I didn't want to give Kiara a reason to harm you. No matter what she does with me, I can't bear to see a tear in your eye.

Swara: But what happened in the end? You gave me the shock of my life I had never imagined. You went away from me. 

Sanskar: I thought it would be better for me to stay away from you. I'm the sole reason for the sorrow in your life. 

Swara: Don't you get it? Without you there is no meaning of life for me. It's been two years. Out of these two years there hasn't been a single day in which I wasn't mad at you, that I didn't wish to never see your face again. But deep inside I did want to meet you. I wanted to hug you and let my emotions out. You don't know how much I wanted to run to you and embrace you when I saw you at Bhai's engagement. 

Sanskar: I know sorry is no where near the perfect word to say but I'm sorry. I know there is no forgiveness for what I have done to you, I made a joke out of your emotions put please forgive me. I can't live without you Swara!

He fell to the floor, letting out all the emotions he had been keeping inside all this time. Swara kneeled to him and cupped his face in her hands.

Swara: Who said I can? I don't want a single moment without you now Sanskar! I want you to be there from when I wake up to when I sleep everyday. I don't want to live without you and I don't think I can possibly. But there is something you need to know.

Sanskar looked on confused. What could possibly be there now?

Sanskar: What is it Swara?

Swara: I have a blood clot in my brain. 

That single statement shook him to the core. His Swara had a blood clot in her brain. Never in his wildest dreams had he thought of that happening to her. How could God be so merciless? What had she not gone through these two years? 

Swara: I have my surgery in 3 weeks time. They wanted to get it done as early as possible to avoid any problems later. But there is a chance I might lose my memory after the surgery. I don't want to forget you Sanskar. The moments we have spent together were my life's best moments. 

Sanskar: And we will make more. I trust our love! Nothing will happen to you. You won't forget me. And even if you do so what? You will always find me beside you no matter what. That's my promise to you. 

They hug for quite a long time. No more word needed to be said. Their emotions did all the talking. After a while, Swara asked Sanskar.

Swara: Sanskar, last time we talked you said that our daughter was alive. Was that true?

Sanskar: I thought it was. How could I have forgotten that the person telling me this was Kiara? How could I believe her? 

Swara: But what if she was telling the truth? What if our daughter is alive?

Sanskar smiled at her. She said "our daughter" not "my daughter". It made him happy hearing that. It had meant all the misunderstandings had ended between them and there was no space for doubts between them. Swara noticed him smiling and spoke.

Swara: Why are you smiling?

Sanskar: You said "our daughter" for the first time.

Swara smiled too hearing that. It somewhat bought peace to her. But she couldn't stop thinking on whether their daughter was alive or not? 

Swara: But Sanskar how would we find out where she is then? Kiara's not just going to tell us over a cup of tea now is she.

Sanskar: I don't know about over a cup of tea but I've got another plan.

End of Part 29

I hope you all liked this part! This is the second last part as the book is finishing. I'll never forget this book, it is the first book I have written and I got a great response from it too. I hope you enjoyed reading it! 

Sorry this part was a bit late. My school has started and so I don't get much time.

Anyways thank you for reading and voting,commenting on the previous parts! Please do correct me for any mistakes!

Thank you!