Part 15

A plane lands at Heathrow (airport in England) and 4 men are seen coming out of it and going to the baggage collection. They collect their bags and it is revealed as Sanskar, Laksh, Ram and Durga Prasad. They go to the pick up area and see a man who seems to be waiting for someone. Sanskar goes to him and hugs him and he hugs back.

Sanskar: It's been so long since I've seen you!

Man: Don't worry we'll make the most of it now. You're coming to my engagement and wedding and don't give me any excuses that you can't come because I'm going to make you stay at my house! And Uncle and Laksh you three will stay at my house while you're here if you don't mind.(the man spoke in a warning tone to Sanskar but politely to Laksh, Durga Prasad and Ram)

Sanskar: Wow such a harsh tone to me and so softly to them!

Man: What can I say I'm getting married after all and change is good right? 

Sanskar: Married?

Man: Yes married...

There is an awkward silence. So the man tries to lighten up the atmosphere.

Man: I know it's really hard to accept that my friend but I'm leaving you now. We won't be together anymore we will have to break up!(he puts his hands on his chest to where the heart is and said this in an over dramatic voice)

Sanskar: (raises his eyebrows looking at him)Are you done? Should we go or do you plan to spend the whole day here doing drama?

Man: Sorry sorry. Let's go.

They go to the car and put their luggage in the car boot before driving off to mansion. They enter the mansion after taking their luggage out of the car boot, and see that people were decorating the whole place. The man calls out to a lady who seems to be his mother since he yelled out Ma and she came. 

Man: Ma this is Sanskar, my friend and brother, and this is his younger brother Laksh and this is his dad, Ram uncle and this is his Bade Papa, Durga Prasad uncle. Everyone this is my ma.

Lady: Namaste! How are you all? My name is Priya Shah. Let me bring all the family members and then you can go and rest. (she calls the family members and introduces them) This is my husband Arnav.

Arnav: Namaste!

Priya: This is my eldest daughter Ananya.

Ananya: Namaste!

Priya: This is my youngest son Suraj.

Suraj: Good Afternoon!

Priya: This is my second youngest daughter Aadya.

Aadya: Hi!

Priya: And this is... Arjun where is Ruhi?

(It was probably obvious by now but yes this is Ruhi's family and Arjun happens to be Sanskar's friend)

Arjun: She's at office Ma.

Priya: Didn't you tell her that people are coming today?

Arjun: I did but she said she had to go to office urgently because she needs to give some information about a company. She said she will come as soon as she can and she will bring her as well.

Priya: She agreed?!

Arjun: Yes she convinced her!

Priya: Finally! 

Everyone except Ruhi's family look at them with a confused expression as they don't know what they are talking about. Priya notices that and changes the topic.

Priya: You all must be tired. Arjun take them to their rooms.

Arjun nods and takes them upstairs and shows them their rooms and tells them that lunch will be served soon so they need to freshen up and come downstairs to eat. Soon the day passes and it is night. Everyone is asleep except Priya, Arnav and Arjun as they are waiting for Ruhi.