Chapter thirty one

Louis: Hey

Louis: Hey. Forgotten about our date?

Harry: No, of course kot.

Louis: Kot?

Harry: Not*

Louis: Don't you have autocorrect on?

Harry: Is this honestly what you want to talk about?

Louis: I was just saying! I can help you activate it when we meet up, old man.

Harry: I usually manage without.

Louis smiled to himself. He was laying in bed doing homework when he reminded himself of that date Harry promised him. It's been a week since they met and he might have thought the date would happen sooner. Maybe Harry had his own things to deal with. Not to mention his dad being up his neck all the time. He can't imagine how he must be feeling most of the time.

Louis on the other hand, he's fine. He got school that's crawling up to his neck, trying to drown him. He's the type who finish assignments and other school matters, right before the due is creeping around the corner. He doesn't blame others than himself for sure. He thinks both him and Harry need this date to settle in, experience each other.

He even got this urge to kiss him.

Louis: Clearly not.

Louis: Also... mate... There's been another disappearance not too far from here.

Harry: When?

Louis: I read about it this morning. He's been missing since Tuesday.

Harry: That's kinda fucked up. I should take you out before you become the next victim.

Louis: That's not funny. What if it actually happens.

Harry: I won't let that happen. You're safe with me.

Louis: How cliche for you to say.

Harry: Hm I can just tell that made you want my dick.

Louis: Wtf hahaha