Chapter sixteen

Harry: I'm outside

Harry: I'm outside

Louis: I'll be there in a minute.

Harry: Can't wait to see your outfit ;)

Louis: Hm, it's nothing special tho. Actually pretty boring

Harry: Don't say that. You're always hot in whatever you wear tho.

Louis: Wait, you weren't gay, right?

Harry: Oh shut up.

Louis locked his phone and put it into his back pocket. He was a little scared that he isn't "hiding" his face enough. People might recognise him and be like "what are you doing here?". Ugh, Louis really need to stop being so negative all the time. He just get nervous quite easily.

It's not easy for a lad like him to get through school without having to deal with some judgemental people here and there. From his outfit to even the smallest things, like what kind of glasses he wears when he's reading in class. Someone always got to point out something.

He soon left the house and made his way to the car in his driveway. Harry got an average car, nothing to brag about. He opened the door and climbed inside. "Hey."

Harry nodded, "Hey." He replied and started driving. He was wearing an unbuttoned, oversized shirt. Just because it was cold in the air, and he learned his lesson last time.

"You really went for the police thing." He said as he laid his blue eyes on the police hat. He chuckled lightly, not knowing why, and looked away.

"Yea, I got suspenders underneath the shirt so I will look like a hot son of a bitch." He grinned and removed one hand from the steering wheel.

Louis could see how well Harry pulled of this look. It suits him. Himself didn't really think his outfit through. He had to sneak into his sister's room to be able to put eyeshadow on his eyes. Luckily he wasn't caught because that would be an awkward situation to explain. It's not like he could say he's going to a party, so he would have to come up with another excuse.

He didn't even tell his mum he was leaving, she might still think he's in his room, reading or something. It makes him feel bad for not telling her, but he never does anything fun, so if he get caught she might go easy on him.

His thoughts got interrupted when Harry pulled into a bus stop. He looked around and didn't see a single person around. So this was obviously nothing near the party yet. He was only able to see some houses, but it was pretty dark so who knows.

"What are we doing here?" He asked. "This isn't the party."

Harry sighed and looked over at him. "I know. I just... I just figured that you joining isn't the best idea." He finally spoke.

Well that was fast. They have been driving for 5 minutes and Harry is already trying to ruin things. 5 minutes might be a new record though. But why would he say such a thing? Harry did in fact invite him.