Chapter ten

There was probably a minute or two they just sat there in total silence

Louis didn't feel like opening his mouth. Not after what Harry just told him. Why did he have to bring that up all the fucking time? We get it, Louis got no friends at all. Why rub it into his face?

Louis carefully pushed the food away from himself and climbed out of the booth. He haven't tasted any of it, but he lost his appetite.

Harry gave him a confused look as he got up from the seat. "Where are you going?" He asked. He should probably know already, but he didn't mind asking.

Louis looked over at Harry and rolled his eyes. "Home. I have nothing here to do now Niall is gone." He replied.

Harry chuckled and nodded a little. "He left me, that should be a comfort." He just wanted to chat with Louis for a few minutes. He could at least try some of the food he ordered. "Come on, sit down."

"No." Louis raised his voice. "Why should I? All you do is bringing me down by talking shit about me and I'm so tired of it. Why can't you just leave me alone?"  That came out louder than he expected, but right now he couldn't care less.

"You're hurting me. That's not fucking fair." He added, a tear rolling down his cheek. This was a touchy subject for him. He didn't expect Harry to understand.

Louis quickly turned around and made his way out. What a terrible day. All he wanted was to find the tone with Niall again, but it ended up with being talked down on by Harry.

Harry swallowed thickly at Louis' words. He was right. He did use offensive topics at times since he found it funny to bring up. But he wasn't much of a quick thinker.

He got up from his seat and glanced at the food. They haven't paid yet.

"Fuck it." He whispered to himself and followed Louis out instead.

He saw him already walking on the asphalt. He haven't ran after someone before. He normally wouldn't care, but Louis made him feel guilty. More guilty than he should. It might be because Louis is so innocent.

When he was only a few inches away, he grabbed his left shoulder, turning him around. He laid his eyes on his face, seeing the sad expression and red eyes. Harry was surprised by his own action.

But what came out of his mouth next was not unexpected. "It was a joke. Just get over it." He chuckled nervously.

Louis looked at him with widen eyes. Was he actually being serious right now? What the hell is his problem?

He wanted to slap him... but he... He was just gonna do it. He's been waiting for so long to actually give him what he deserved.

He raised his hand and was about to slap him across the face. But Harry soon followed up with what was happening, and grabbed his wrist. "What the fuck do you think you're doing?" Harry asked.

Louis tugged his wrist out of Harry's grip and groaned. "What does it look like?" He asked.

Harry let him go and shrugged at his question. "Okay, I'm sorry. I shouldn't have said that. I just don't think before speaking."

Louis swallowed thickly and looked down at the tip of his shoes. That was different. He's never thought Harry was the type to apologise. At all. But he's surprised. He also don't know Harry that much, so he might be the guy to give in after a while.

"Ok." Louis simply replied and looked back up.

Harry hummed. "Okay then." He said, trying to look like he didn't care. But he did. "Are you just gonna say 'ok' or?" He asked and bit down on his bottom lip.

Louis didn't really think much about his reply, but it definitely seemed like Harry minded it. "Yea. I guess....I'm just gonna head home now." He said and turned back around.

"I'll walk with you." Harry quickly said before following Louis down the street.

Note!

Sorry, I got a little lazy on this chapter... I was just very busy today /: But I do hope it was good enough! I might write short chapters, but that only means I'll update more often x