Chapter six

Harry dropped Louis off at his place that day

Harry dropped Louis off at his place that day. Louis didn't speak much under the car ride. But neither did Harry. It was almost like Harry got nervous when he was completely alone with him. Harry comes of as a confident jerk almost in Louis' eyes, but maybe there's another side of him? Or not. Louis didn't feel like thinking about it.

His mum worked some extra shifts at the hospital, his sister were out of the house for a long time ago, and Louis was in his room, like always.

Harry: can I ask you for a favour?

Louis: depends?

Harry: a selfie.

Louis: why?

Harry: why not?

Harry: at least I didn't ask for nudes...

Louis: you won't get neither.

Harry: it's just a selfie.

Louis: I will probably see you at school on Monday if you're so desperate to see my face.

Harry: I can't exactly jerk off to you at school in the middle of the hallway.

Louis: you're disgusting.

Harry: it was a joke. That's at least what I'm going to tell you ;)

Louis: whatever.

Harry: why are you so cold to me?

Louis: you're noticing it first now?

Harry: I gave you a ride home. You should be thanking me.

Louis: I did.

Harry: fine. Fair enough.

~20 minutes later~

Harry: would you like to hang out?

Louis: I'm already with my friends.

Louis lied, again. He was in the living room, eating peanuts while watching Friends. Typical Saturday night. He was always alone on the weekends. He didn't bother asking Niall to hang out anymore, he would just say no anyways.

Harry: I know you're lying.

Louis: I'm not lying. I'm at Niall's place.

Harry: of course you are.

Louis: why is it so hard to believe I got friends?

Harry: maybe because I saw Niall and his friends at the subway when I drove by?

Louis felt his heart pump faster. He screwed up. Now Harry would know for sure he's a loner. It sucked being alone, but when others knew he was alone as well... it really made it worse.

Harry: so again, wanna hang out?

Louis: no.