Chapter eight

Harry: What are you doing today?

Louis: Hanging out with Niall, for real. So don't make any nasty comments.

Harry: Don't be butthurt over that still.

Louis: I'm not. Just saying that I have plans with my friend.

Harry: And I'm not making nasty comments about it.

Louis rolled his eyes at the message and focused back up on the blackboard to see what the teacher wrote next.

He had one of the books balancing in front of him to cover up him being in his phone. So far it was working pretty well.

Harry: Did you like the picture? I saw your text bubble writing for a while but I got no reply ;)

Louis: No. I was probably writing a few paragraphs about how big of a desperate fuckboy you are.

Harry: Ouch. Unless you're into it?

Louis: In which universe?

Harry: In my universe, it's polite to respond with a picture of yourself too.

Louis: In my universe, you just ignore them.

That was Louis' last text before turning his phone on mute and then off. He would rather pay attention to what the teacher has to say.

~

Louis made his way to the school's parking lot. He was meeting Niall here. He was going to pick Louis up and get some food to eat.

He received a text from Niall, saying he's bringing a friend who really wanted to join. Louis wasn't going to turn him down, as long as he got to spend time with Niall, finally.

Louis re-reads all the messages. He's been standing here for 15 minutes already and Niall is not here. He said 04:00PM in his message.

When he was about to call Niall to ask him where he was, he heard the similar voice of his friend behind him.

Louis turned around and saw his friend right behind him with a smile. He was about to smile back, but he glanced over at Niall's friend first, not feeling like smiling anymore.

Harry, of course.

"Sorry I was late. My friend Harry got in some trouble with he teacher." Niall told Louis and shrugged a little.

Louis focused back on Niall and nodded. He was about to speak up, but Harry interrupted him.

"It was him being an ass. From my point of view, I should have punched him in the mouth for saying I need to pull my shit together." Harry told them and shook his head as he made his way to Niall's car.

Niall chuckled as he watched Harry. "You're not exactly the best student." He told Harry and started following him to the car.

Louis on the other hand, just stood there. He didn't feel like hanging out with Niall now Harry is here. It was supposed to be only them. Niall and Louis.

"Ehm, Niall?" He said and turned around to look at him. "I don't feel well. Maybe we should hang out another time?" He asked.

Niall stopped walking and looked at Louis, so did Harry. "Maybe food will make you feel better? We're getting McDonald's."

Louis shook his head. "I feel sick. I don't think junk food will help."

Niall sighed. "Come on. I looked forward-"

"Let him go. I think he's more on the loner side than us, Niall." Harry spoke and raised an eyebrow at Louis.

Louis looked at Harry and furrowed his eyebrows. What the hell is he doing? "I'm not."

"Good. Come on then. Get your ass in the car like the rest of us will." Harry replied. Louis should know that Harry won't stop trying to get close to him, that's a fact. He would grab any opportunity as possible.

Louis sighed and looked back at Niall who was looking at him with widen eyes. "Okay."

Niall smiled and started walking again. "I promise, food will make you feel better." He told him.