Chapter five

Louis ignored Harry the rest of the day

Louis ignored Harry the rest of the day. Also the day after. If he had to say why, it was because of what Harry said. What Harry said about him having to eat his lunch in the library because he had no one to sit with.

He only wished Niall ditched his friends just once. One simple time so Louis didn't have to be the only one leaving the cafeteria during the lunch. He figured most people noticed him being the only one leaving. It was pretty obvious.

It was not the first time he's been the lonely one at school. Primary school was just as hard to get friends. None of the boys wanted to play with him since he wasn't interested in cars and sword playing. He wanted to play with the girls. It's a cliche thing for a gay guy to tell about his childhood, but he really was interested in dressing up and playing with dolls.

But the girls found it weird for a boy to join. So he wasn't able to make friends at all.

It was Friday. Last day of school. Louis only had math left before he was allowed to leave. He did well in math so he wasn't nagging about having it as their last subject for today. He haven't had math all week and now he knew Harry is in the class, it changed everything.

Louis entered the class room and could not resist looking over at where Harry supposedly sits. He saw Harry with a girl. They were just talking. The girl sat on his desk as she laughed at what Harry had to say.

Louis didn't pay much attention though. Why would he? He wasn't even Harry's friend. But it definitely looked weird how Harry suddenly flirts around with a girl after the conversation they had two days ago.

The class started and already 30 minutes in, he received a text. He looked down at the ID and of course it was Harry. He decided to read the texts he ignored as well.

wednesday

Harry: Cone back babe

Harry: Come*

Harry: You better not be telling anyone now

Harry: Fuck you then

thursday

Harry: babe

Harry: Are you getting butthurt that fast? Is that why you don't reply?

Harry: I'm not gonna say I'm sorry all the time.

Harry: 🙄

today

Harry: Reply

Harry: I'm literally watching you rn so don't ignore me

Louis: Omg how desperate are you?

Harry: At least I got you to fucking reply.

Louis: Go back to talking with that girl toy of yours.

Louis knew Harry was a fuckboy. He treated them all like his own toys.

Harry: You're jealous aren't you? ;)

Louis: No.

Harry: Yes you are. Or you wouldn't bring her up

Louis was about to reply, but the phone got snatched out of his hand by the teacher. He managed to hit the off button by mistake, so luckily she won't find out who he was texting.

"Pay attention." The teacher spoke before going back to her lesson.

A chuckle was heard behind Louis and he automatically turned his head to see who was making those noises. Of course it was Harry. What a idiot.

The class was dismissed and they were free to go. Louis obviously had to stay to get his phone back. But it wasn't a big deal. She was able to forget it since Louis is her best student. Being good at school has it perks. He stepped out of the classroom and didn't get far before a familiar voice spoke up.

"Isn't that a bit naughty? Texting in the middle of the class?" Harry asked, a smirk playing on his face.

Louis looked up at him and huffed under his heavy breath. "I don't have time to deal with you. I'm taking the bus home today." He said and fixed his backpack so it was comfortable in his back.

He was about to walk away, but Harry was quick to grab his wrist. "I got a car."

Louis immediately pulled his hand back and raised an eyebrow. "Good for you?"

Harry chuckled at his response. He did understood what he was saying, right? "No, I mean I can drive you. Drive you home instead of you spending money on the bus." He offered him.

"First time I've heard something nice coming out of your mouth." Louis replied.

"I'm feeling generous today." Harry said with a nod.

Louis probably should say no. But why should he? It's a free ride and he wasn't forced to speak with Harry. He already has to deal with that since Harry is texting him every damn second.

"Fine."

Note!
Another chapter! Yay! It's so fun to write this book. I really really enjoy it. I will for sure write more often, maybe publish a few chapters each week. Tell me what you think and if you have some suggestions on what you would like to happen, feel free to let me know (: