Chapter 6: They Met (3)

When does a person get more angry?

Is it when they get hit by a strong straight or when they are hit five or six times by annoying jabs?

It is, of course, the latter.

Cale threw five jabs before he was hit. Which means, one jab should be okay.

"Are you heading out?"

"Yes."

There were not many people left in the tea shop.

It was past 9pm. This was the time when there were more people in the bars than tea shops. Since this was the time that the people mining in the pits went to drink, the bar should be full of people.

"I look forward to your next visit, young master."

Cale nodded his head at Billos's statement.

"The tea was great."

Cale shared his observations with Billos.

"And the book was good even though I only got through half of it. I especially liked the main character whose abilities are appreciated and the way he grows."

In that instant, the corner of Billos's eyebrows frowned for a moment before returning to normal. His eyes were cloudy as he observed Cale.

However, Cale did not notice, as he was trying to remember the contents of the book. He was too worried about Choi Han that he did not pay too much attention to it.

However, it was still fun to read while having this sense of urgency in his heart.

It might be an auto-setting from possessing the original Cale's body, but Cale was able to understand the language of this world, and had no issues reading and enjoying the book. A smile formed on Cale's face as he continued to speak to Billos, who was standing there with a blank expression on his face.

"Don't let anyone else read that book,so that I can read it whenever I come."

This truly was the immature son of the Count, who was trying to monopolize someone else's property. Billos, the bastard son of a wealthy merchant guild might not like it, but what could he do? Cale was the son of the Count.

"Yes! I will reserve this book only for young master Cale!"

However, Billos's response was different from what Cale expected. Billos smiled brightly as he urged Cale to come back soon.

"Please come again soon. I will be waiting for you."

"Sure, whatever."

Cale didn't want to go, but had to leave to go meet Choi Han. Ring. The bell rang once more and it suddenly felt like the tea shop became louder once Cale left.

However, it was even louder outside the tea shop than it was inside. Even though this territory was far from the capital, the fact that a lot of artists resided here and that they had a special product made it a popular location. These individuals, as well as the miners who were looking to relax after a long day in the mines, all were out late to drink.

Cale walked that street alone.

'If you think about it, he really is a unique person.'

Normally in fantasies or martial arts novels, the trash of the family tend to hang out with the gangsters or bad crowds. They drink, fool around with women, and cause a ruckus on the streets or stores.

The funny thing was that Cale Henituse actually hated gangsters and scammers. In fact, he despised them.

'He thought that they were all scumbags.'