Chapter 72: Different than Intended 4

Chapter 72: Different than Intended 4Chapter 72: Different than Intended (4)
Cale could see the change in Toonka's expression. He blankly blinked a few times before slowly starting to frown as if he remembered what had happened.

"I lost."

However, he was calm when he started to speak. Cale then proceeded to speak.

"It was still a warriors' battle."

Toonka blankly stared at Cale before slowly starting to smile. He looked extremely ugly with that expression on his face. His face, that already looked like an orc's because of the beating he had just received, now looked like a mutant troll's face. It was full of blue bruises.

Cale turned away to stop seeing that ugly face. He could hear Toonka starting to speak as he turned. Toonka was speaking to Pelia.

"A new warrior has appeared today!"

Cale could see soldiers approaching them after hearing Toonka's loud voice. There was anticipation on the faces of the citizens. They did not seem to look down on their leader for fainting or have any animosity toward Choi Han for beating up their leader.

Warrior.

It was a cool title that was incomparable to those stupid mages. Someone who deserved such a title had appeared.

"We will have a celebration tonight! Get it prepared!"

Boom. Boom. Boom.

The citizens started to stomp their feet again. At the same time, they cheered for both Choi Han and Toonka. Although these citizens were called barbarians because of such actions, Cale did not care.

Of course, there will definitely be some soldiers whose morale goes down because Toonka lost, as well as some high-ranking people who will have animosity toward Cale's crew.

'Not my concern.'

He just needed to take what he needed to take. Cale could hear Toonka speaking to Choi Han behind him.

"Warrior! I will definitely kill you next time! Muhahahahahaha!"

Cale turned around to see Choi Han frowning deeply. Choi Han had deeply disliked Toonka in the novel. He then heard Toonka speaking to him.

"I destroyed it less, per our agreement!"

It meant they were now going to go look at the Magic Tower.

Cale climbed back up and patted the pale Billos's shoulder.

"Billos."

"Yes sir."

"Go get everybody from outside the base."

Billos seemed confused, but accepted before pointing to someone else.

"Of course. But there is someone I need to introduce first."

Cale looked toward who Billos was pointing at. Brown hair and brown eyes along with an extremely average face. He seemed so common and average, but it was so much so that it made him look unique.

"Young master-nim, this is Chief Harol-nim. He is currently the Supreme Chief in charge of the entire faction."

Harol. He was a necessary member of the non-mage faction.

"Nice to meet you, young master Cale-nim. My name is Harol."

The peasants of the Whipper Kingdom did not have last names. Cale reached his hand out to Harol.