Chapter 117: Great and Mighty 5

Chapter 117: Great and Mighty 5It was rare for an Elf to approach a human first. They didn't really have any reason to do so.
However, the Elves of the Ten Finger Mountain Village had found a reason to do so, and were very persistent as they approached the human in front of them.
That human, as expected, was Cale.

"Is it difficult to answer?"

Cale avoided eye contact with the Elf in front of the group. Why did the two Elves in the front have to be a grandma and a child? Cale looked toward Chief Canaria.

'I thought I made it clear that I wanted to leave quietly.'

Canaria gently smiled toward Cale. Cale found that smile to be annoying, however, this was not her fault.

"I'm sorry young master-nim. I only told my family."

Cale turned his gaze toward the source of the apology. Pendrick looked very apologetic. He was the reason that their departure time and location was revealed. However, you could not blame him for telling his family about his departure.

'Well, in that case.'

Cale thought that he had at least avoided the worst possible situation with Raon showing up and being revered. That was why he decided to use this to his advantage. Wouldn't it be easier to get the Elves to do his bidding if he left with a good impression?

"No, that is not something to be sorry about."

A benevolent smile was on Cale's face. That smile allowed Pendrick to let out a sigh of relief. However, Cale's group slowly started to avoid looking at Cale.

Cale made eye contact with the young Elf who was holding his grandma's hand.

"No, it is not difficult to answer."

He seemed very gentle toward the child. Cale thought about the child's question from before.

'D, do you really have a Dragon-nim's protection?'

He could see that the Elves and Elementals all wanted an answer. Some of the Elves were looking right at him, while others were off in the distance secretly peeping. Of course, the Elementals were glowing and mumbling something, but Cale could not hear them.

However, their voices were heard by the Elves.

'This human is protected by a strong aura!'
'It must be a Dragon-nim's aura. I've never felt a Dragon-nim's aura before! I will remember this forever!'
'My goodness! A human that has so many natural auras on him! Fire, water, wind, and wood, all four of these are in different shapes on him!'
'He also has an extra natural power that does not have an affinity!'

The Elementals were currently shouting chaotically.

'I've never seen such a human before. He's not an Elementalist or an Elf.'
'I can see why Dragon-nim would like him! He must be a human that is loved by ancient powers, no, by nature!'
'What an interesting human.'

The Elves turned even more pensive after hearing the Elementals' words. This was the same for Chief Canaria and the Guardian Knight as well. Only Pendrick did not know about it, as he could not hear the Elementals.

Cale, who was in the same boat as Pendrick, did not know about the Elementals going crazy as he started to speak.

"The Dragon protects the weak me."

"Ah."

Gasps could be heard throughout the crowd.
At that moment, Raon, who was invisible and stuck on Cale's back, as usual, started to speak into Cale's mind.