Chapter 70: Different than Intended 2

Chapter 70: Different than Intended 2Chapter 70: Different than Intended (2)
Cale indifferently observed the tents, warriors, merchants, and other people moving to and from the camp. It made him recall when he was Kim Rok Soo and working different jobs. He suddenly felt tired and had a desire to relax and read a book. However, his face was calm, as usual.

Cale's gaze once again turned toward Hans as he asked Hans a question.

"Will you rest?"
"I am okay, young master-nim!"

Deputy butler Hans could see Cale speaking to him in his usual self.

"Then let's work."

That made Hans feel better. Cale gathered everyone in front of him after verifying that Hans was calm.

Since the Civil War was already over, Cale and crew were able to get to the base in front of the Magic Tower once they showed their identifications. The base was now just filled with people finally getting some rest after the long war.

And the reason they were able to get so far was because Billos had traded materials with the warriors multiple times during the Civil War. They had come under the Flynn Merchant Guild's name.

However, they were going to do something different starting now.

"We came to meet someone named Toonka today. Make sure you do not respond to any provocations before that."

Choi Han, who had been quietly listening, started to speak.

"Who is this person named Toonka?"

"Ah, that Bob guy from before is Toonka. Bob is an alias."

Cale just casually responded to Choi Han as he turned to look at Billos. However, he was able to hear Choi Han's quiet mumbling as he turned.

"...So it is him."
"Huh?"
"It is nothing."

Choi Han responded with a calm expression, so Cale just let it go as he started to speak to Billos.

"Billos, you said you could get to the tent with the chiefs?"
"Yes. However, only about 6 people, including myself, can go."
"It seems like you made quite a bit of money?"

The fact that he was able to have conversations with the chiefs symbolized that Billos had made a lot of money through the Civil War. Billos just smiled and did not say anything else.
At that moment, the invisible Raon started to speak in Cale's mind.

Funny.
'Now what?'

Cale started to frown.

I have a feeling that something entertaining will happen.
'Feeling?'

Cale got the chills and caressed his neck as he ignored Raon's words.
He then quickly selected the four people who would go with him.

"Choi Han, Lock, Hilsman."

Cale made eye contact with Rosalyn. She had not said anything after looking around the residence once they arrived. Cale wondered whether she was angry about the death of her fellow mages.

However, what Cale saw in Rosalyn's eyes was the gaze of a royal princess. Rather than getting angry because of the deaths of the mages, she was thinking about the stupidity of the Whipper Kingdom's royal family for keeping things as is until the citizens rebelled like this.

"Miss Rosalyn, you'll be coming, right?"

Rosalyn fixed the large club over her leather armor as she answered.