Chapter 68: Wasn't Supposed to Be Like This 5

Chapter 68: Wasn't Supposed to Be Like This 5Chapter 68: Wasn't Supposed to Be Like This (5)
The large whale eyes of the Whale King, Shickler, moved toward Cale. Cale was smiling.

'What a strong pressure.'

Shickler was the king of the ocean. He had a presence that could not be compared to the king of a kingdom that oversaw a small region of the Western continent. That was why Cale was starting to smile even more.

Shickler's pupils started to cloud as he began to smile. Cale stepped back a bit and opened up his arms.

"How about we have our discussion above the deck?"

Psssssssssssh.

Water vapor filled the air as three individuals quietly approached the ship.

Tap. Tap. Tap.

The three people gently landed on the deck. Cale could hear Raon's voice in his head at that time.

- Dragons are much more beautiful and glorious!

Cale understood Raon's feelings and patted his head. These three pure-blooded Whales were extremely beautiful.

'This one is completely stiff.'

Choi Han had stiffened up after seeing the Whale Tribe people.

Cale followed Choi Han's gaze and looked at each of the three people in front of him. The future Whale Queen, Witira. She was the same as usual.

The Killer Whale with white hair. This man was probably Archie, the greatest warrior of the Whale Tribe. He had an important role in the Whale Tribe arc in the novel.

He was the one who beat Lock up in the novel, and he was someone who was violent with a bad personality. However, his loyalty was quite strong.

"It has been a while since I've come down to the southern ocean."

This old, yet cool voice made Choi Han turn his head. Shickler, the Whale King, had a gentle smile on his face.

He was the most handsome middle-aged man in the novel. The author seemed to have put his soul into this character, as the novel took four lines to describe Shickler's appearance.

'I can see why the author did that.'

But it wasn't like your appearance would feed you. Cale just needed to take in what he needed to take in.

"The south is much warmer, isn't it?"

Shickler's pupils started to cloud.

'He is just as Witira described.'

His daughter, Witira, had said that Cale was a weak yet strong person. As she mentioned, he was the weakest person on the deck but had no issue being confident.

"The south is good as well. Thank you for saving my son. I came with my daughter because I wanted to personally thank you."

"No need for such thanks. I just did what I needed to do."

Cale smiled gently as he reached his hand out respectfully. What would be the point of having a long discussion so late at night?

"Since we are both busy people, shall we get right to the point?"

"Sure. But you see.."

Shickler let out a small sigh. Cale did the same before reaching his hand out.

"Choi Han."

Tap.

Cale put his hand on Choi Han's shoulder.