Chapter 5:

As I was sitting in the cafeteria the next day, waiting for class to start. I was drinking a nice chocolate protein shake and reading the latest news. That is until everything goes dark.

"Guess who?" Jimin's voice rang out.

"Yah, Jimin you scared me!" I growled as I slapped his hand away.

He laughed and sat next to me. I pouted and crosses my arms.

"Aish your still so cute." He chuckled as he pinched my cheek.

"Jimin that hurts." I groaned slightly. He smiled and let go of my now sore cheek.

"Sorry."

"It's-" I was cut off by the bell ringing. "See you after class." I waved and went to class.

***

After class I went to get lunch. I went to the roof like usual and met with Jimin and the boys. I liked hanging out with them.

"Hey Y/N!" Hoseok smiled as he hugged me. He seemed happy to see me.

"Hey Hoseok." I smiled and hugged him back.

"Hi noona." Jungkook smiled as he sat down in the circle to eat.

"Hi Jungkook." I smiled back and joined everyone.

"How are you today?" Namjoon asked.

"Good, how about you?"

"I've been good too."

"Y/N, try this I made it." Jin smiled as he handed me a rice ball.

"Sure." I smiled and ate it. "Wow it's really good!" I clapped and Jin smiled in triumph.

"Guys back off." Jimin glaired and put his arm around me.

"Calm down Jimin, she's not yours." Taehyung smirked as he looked at me.

"Yet." Jimin smirked back. My cheeked began to heat up as I just ate peacefully.

"Jimin you're making her uncomfortable." Jin scolded.

"She's used to it."

"Jimin we haven't hung out in years, I'm not very used to it." I mumbled, embarrassed.

"Ah, I'm sorry." He quickly took his arm away from me and began to eat as well.

"So Y/N, when's the next competition?" Namjoon asked.

"We're going to Russia in a month and then Texas afterwards and lastly here. Those are the last three for the rest of the year." I answered as I ate my delicious lunch.

"Sounds fun." Jungkook smiled.

"Yeah, can't wait until we're traveling." Hoseok smiled excitedly.

"And seeing our fans." Taehyung followed after Hoseok.

"It'll be awesome." Yoongi smiled a little.

"Yeah, maybe Y/N can come to our first show too!" Jin smiled over at me.

"That sounds fun." I smiled.

"Yeah, you get to see my amazing dance skills." Jimin smiled.

"Yeah right, I'm better than you. You got no jams." Hoseok glaired. I tried not to laugh as the two stared each other down.

"I'm sure y'all are both great." I laughed a bit and finished eating. "I'll see y'all after school." I waved and walked towards class. That was until someone ran into me, making me fall. "Yah!" I looked up to see a slim girl with long black hair and a smirk.

"Oops, maybe you should watch where your going sl*t." She giggled and walked off.

I scoffed and got off the floor. Jerk. Maybe she didn't mean it?