Chapter 4:

At school I was swarmed with guys. They were mostly hitting on me, which made me super uncomfortable.

"Hey get away!" Jimin shouted and everyone cleared the area. "Guess being new has its perks." He smiled as he walked to me.

"Not a perk of you hate interaction with nearly everyone." I rolled my eyes and grabbed what I needed from my locker.

"You don't hate me." He smiled more, making his eyes turn into crescents.

"That's because I actually like you." I smiled and we walked to class. I could hear people talking about me as I continued my conversation with Jimin.

I don't know why every girl in class was giving me nasty looks. I just shrugged it off as we sat down.

Before the bell rang. A timid girl, slightly shorter than you walked to Jimin. She had long dark brown hair that covered her face a bit and glasses that made her look adorable.

"H-hey Jimin Oppa." She smiled a little.

"Yes Lisa?" He asked with a smile.

"Can we hang out after school or for lunch?"

"Im sorry I can't, I'm a little busy today. Tomorrow we can hangout though." He gave her a cute smile.

Her eyes lit up and she smiled, leaving with a nod.

"Cute girl, she has a crush on you." I smirked. I don't know why but I felt the feeling of being jealous swarm around me.

"I don't doubt it." He shrugs.

***

After class we all hung out on the rooftop. It was a sunny day, slightly cold, and really pretty outside. We all sat on the floor in a circle. I was sitting between Jungkook and Jimin, which I didn't mind.

"So how's your dad?" Jimin asked.

I froze a little and shrugged, "he died a little bit after you left."

Everyone froze and Jimin looked sad, "how'd he die?"

"He was a smoker, remember?" I continued eating, "I visit his grave every now and then."

"Can I come next time?" He asked me.

"Sure, dad would love to talk to you." I smiled and continued to eat. I don't know why but my heart was speeding up from sitting with him.

***

After school I decided to be on the ice until it was dark. I had mom pick me up and then I called Mina. The rest of my day was boring, like usual.