Chapter 15:

The next couple days I've been avoiding Jimin and staying by HaJoon's side. He made me feel better but everytime I saw Jimin I'd feel a tinge of pain in my chest. HaJoon made sure to block me from jimin's sight by hugging my to his chest to kind of pinning me against the wall to block his view. It was embarrassing at first but I got used to it.

This was the first time I didn't have HaJoon with me, as he was sick. I walked to my locker and froze when a certain someone was there. I immediately turned around and began walking away.

"Y/N, come back!" Jimin yelled as he ran up to me, he grabbed my shoulder, making me freeze. "Hear me out please." He begged. I noticed how his eyes were red and he looked like he hasn't eating or slept in days. The meir thought of it broke my heart.

"Fine, just.. not here." I mumbled and shrugged his hand off my shoulder.

"Let's go get some boba. I know it's your favorite." He smiled, more relieved that I agreed to talk to him. I nodded and we left school.

We went to get some boba and I got my favorite flavor. We sat down at the table.

"So, explain." I said as I leaned against the seat, drink in hand. My gaze was harsh as I watched his every move.

"So I was going to pick you up that day but she suddenly text me and told me to go to school and that she'd kill herself. Being the idiot I am, I drove there to see if she was okay. She ambushed me." He sighed as he set his head in his hands. "I'm really sorry."

"Why would you trust her. She's been bullying me for months!" I semi-shouted.

"Wait what?" Jimin's head shot up quickly at that as he seemed shocked.

"Yeah, HaJoon was the one who got her to stop." I rolled my eyes and took a sip of my boba, eating the pearls that were sucked up from my straw.

"I'm so sorry. Please forgive me, I still want to be with you." He frowned as he watched me. I hated seeing him upset, it hurt me so much.

"I- I don't know.." I trailed off and began to think. I looked into his eyes that seemed exhausted and drained of any life. "You get one last chance. If you mess up, I'll move houses and go to a different school. Understand?"

Jimin seemed to perk up at that. A smile growing on his face as he looked at me. "Yes, I completely understand. I won't ever mess up."

"Great, let's go now." I smiled and held my hand out to him.

"Go where?" He seemed confused as he raised a brow.

"My house, you need some sleep and my mom should be at work."

Jimin nodded and we walked to my house. I opened the door for him and led Jimin up to my room. I let him lay in my bed and helped him get comfortable.

"Sleep well I'm going to go back to school." I said and turned around. Before I could walk away, Jimin had grabbed my hand and pulled me into the bed with him. I was blushing and speechless by the sudden action. "Wha-"

"Stay here with me for a while." He said as he wrapped an arm around my waist. I didn't argue, as I too began to drift off to sleep.