Chapter 16:

The next few days you went to school HaJoon wasn't there. It made me sad but I was around Jimin and the guys again so it wasn't too bad. I knew that when HaJoon saw me with Jimin, he wouldn't be happy. I could tell HaJoon had an possessive crush on me. I can tell by the way he'd look at Jimin or the other boys who'd come near me. It was strange so having him gone was a blessing.

I sat in the cafeteria at lunch, talking with Jimin. We were facing each other on the same bench as he fed me my food, a cute little thing we used to do a long time ago. He'd have the cutest smile when feeding me also, it always made my heart melt. My smile faded when I saw HaJoon walk in and look directly at me. His eyes grew hatred as he walked up to us.

As he grew closer he grabbed Jimin by the shirt and pulled him away from me, making him drop the piece of steak he had in a pair of chopsticks. "What do you think you're doing with her?" He growled as he glaired at Jimin, I was scared.

"Why does it matter?" Jimin pushed him off of himself and stood up.

"You were the one who causes her to cry and now you're feeding her? That's not how this works!" HaJoon shouted at Jimin.

I stood up and tried to break the two up, but nothing I did was effective.

"How would you know? I see the way you "protect" her, you're nothing but an insecure loser." Jimin said as he pushed past HaJoon.

That pushed something in him as HaJoon jumped onto Jimin and began to punch him continuously. I was shocked and was yelling at him to stop. I was trying to get him off Jimin but his elbow hit my cheek as he pulled back from a punch. The impact was hard enough to make me fall. By this point there was already a lot of people around us and everyone began to whisper and mermer.

I was holding my cheek in disbelief as tears filled my eyes. HaJoon stopped with the punches and looked at me in shock.

"Y/N i-" before he could say anything Jimin pushed him off of him and rushed to my side.

"Shit Y/N, are you alright?" He asked as he gently grabbed my cheek.

"Get away from her!" HaJoon shouted but before he could do anything the principal walked up to us.

"What is the meaning of this?" He asked as he looked at us three.

Jimin and I were hurt as HaJoon was unharmed, this made him look bad. HaJoon froze and Jimin looked at the principal.

"Jimin, what happened?" He asked as he crossed his arms.

"HaJoon attacked us, sir." Jimin answered truthfully.

"You two go to the nurse. HaJoon, come with me." HaJoon lowered his head as he followed the principal.

Jimin and I walked to the nurse together, but there was a large crowd. The other seven joined us and was asking all kinds of questions, we didn't want to answer though.

The rest of the day we just sat in the nurse's office and had ice on our faces. I hope to never see HaJoon again.