Conclusion:

I haven't seen HaJoon in months. Some say that he moved, others say he was kicked out of school and others say he committed suicide. The only one I believe is him getting kicked out of school. I didn't really care.

It's been years since the whole fight. Jimin and I have finished school and I live with him and the other bangtan boys. They're very successful, as am I. Today is our ten year anniversary of being together and Jimin asked to go to a restaurant with me. It's a restaurant
where you can get a vip room where no one is around and they even have a back way so you don't have to walk passed a room with others staring at you.

I dressed in a very fancy red dress that had a longer back and short front, the front went to mid thigh and the back was slightly longer. It was sorta puffy from the waist down and the skirt was lace. The sleeves were off my shoulders and had small roses on the top. The shoes were red heels and I had on a dark red choker. My makeup was done lightly and I tied my hair up into a fancy bun, leaving my beautiful bangs down along with a few strands of hair in the front.

Once I was ready I walked to the limo because Jimin wanted it special. I got in and the driver went to the restaurant, parking in the back. I walked through the back door and I was taken to the room Jimin was in.

I smiled but was immediately taken aback by the room. It was dark but the room had soft music and roses. On the table was some of my favorite foods and Jimin was waiting, nervously. He turned and smiled happily at me, I smiled back.

"I hope I'm not too late." I smiled as he got up and walked to me.

He gently kissed my cheek and held my hand. "You're right on time, and you look beautiful."

I blushed and noticed his dark red tux. I loved the color red on him. We walked to the table and sat down.

Most of the night was filled with talking and eating our dinner. I couldn't help but notice Jimin messing with something in his pocket. I didn't pay no mind to it as I just continued eating.

After we finished Jimin stood up and grabbed my hand, I was about to stand when he began to speak to me. "Y/N, you have made me the happiest idol alive. I am so happy to have found you again." He smiled as he pulled something from his pocket. Now I'm a little skeptical. He opened it a revealed a beautiful diamond rings. I froze as I looked at the ring then to Jimin. "Will you marry me?" He asked.

"Yes, yes of course!" I smiled as I happily jumped into his arms and hugged him tightly. Once Jimin set me down be out the ring on me, a perfect fit.

"사랑해."