Chapter 8:

The next day was definitely better than the other days. The new guy I met, HaJoon, was kind and I loved talking to him. He seemed to like talking to me too.

"So you're really an ice skater?" He asked in disbelief.

I let out a playful hurt sigh and hit his shoulder. "Why would I lie about that?" I laughed slightly.

"I dunno. Some people like lying about that kind of stuff." He chuckled out.

"Well if you need proof then come to one of my practices." I smirked and leaned against the wall where we were standing.

"Alright, when's your next practice?"

"After school today." I answered and pushed my hair from my face.

"Alright, it's a bet." He chuckled and held out his hand. I smiled and shook it. It was amazing how much bigger his hands were compared to mine, I wasn't used to it because Jimin's hands were almost the same size as mine except his were slightly bigger.

"Y/N!" Jimin said as he ran up to me. I let go of HaJoon's hand and turned towards the boy that ran towards me in excitement.

"Yes, Jiminie?" I asked as I smiled at him.

"I don't have have practice after school, wanna hangout?" He seemed almost our of breath.

"Um I actually have practice. You can come if you want, HaJoon's coming too." I smiled and pointed towards HaJoon.

"Hello." Jimin turned towards HaJoon who spoke. His smiled fell but quickly replaced it with a fake one, which I noticed immediately.

"Hello, I'm Park Jimin." He bowed and stood straight. He didn't how very deeply.

"I'm Kim HaJoon, pleasure to meet you." HaJoon bowed deeply and smiled. "Your that idol that used to know Y/N right?"

"Yes, we used to be a couple." He said as he smiled in triumph.

"Used to? Why did you break up with her? Or was it the other way around?"

"He was moving away so we broke up." I answered and scratched my head.

"Oh-" before HaJoon could reply the bell for next period started. "I'll see you later Y/N!" He waved and left.

***

At the end of the day I took Jimin and HaJoon to the skating rink. I changed into what I usually wear and my blade before going into the ice. While doing my routine I could notice Jimin giving HaJoon glairs. That's weird. I brushed it off and continued with the routine, perfecting it and what not. With the parts I couldn't do I changed to one I could do and matched it with the music.

By the end of the day I was exhausted. I sad goodbye to the boys and went home to eat and sleep.