Intro:

"N/N!" Jimin shouted as he waved me down. I turned towards him and smiled. We were thirteen, new to dating. Once Jimin and I actually had the chance though we got together, have been for a couple weeks now. I quickly walked to him and he grabbed my hand. "I have a present for you."

"Hm?" I tilted my head.

"My parents want to move to Seoul so I decided to give you my hoodie that you love so much." He smiled and handed me his black hoodie that had blue swirling around it. I smiled and hugged him.

"I'll keep it forever." I whispered as I felt tears fill my vision.

"Here take this, so if we ever run into each other I'll know it's you." He smiled as he handed me a necklace that said Jiminie. "I have a matching one see." He showed me the one he's wearing, it said N/N.

***

"Y/N... Y/N!" A voice shouted, making me jump up.

"What?" I rubbed my eyes.

"You dozed off again." My best friend, Mina pouted.

"Sorry." I chuckled.

"Did you hear about the new group that debuting soon?" She asked as she laid onto my bed.

"Aren't they call BTS?"

"Yeah, I heard they're super dreamy." She sighed in a dreamy way, making me laugh.

"I heard you're way too obsessed with boys." I joked.

She looked at me offended and pushed my playfully. We began to have a push war until she looked at the clock. "Hey aren't you late?"

I looked at the clock and my eyes went wide, "crap I'm late for practice!" I shouted and grabbed my thing. "I'll see you tomorrow." I said, sprinting out the door and to the ice skating rink.

Once I get there, I noticed my mother talking to a man I didn't know. "Ah there she is!" She beamed.

"Sorry I'm late." I laughed nervously.

"Honey this is Mr. Song, he is an agent in Seoul and he saw a video of your skills and wanted to meet you." My mother introduced the man.

"Hello, I'm L/N F/N." I bowed and began to put my hair up. I grabbed my training suit and walked into the bathroom.

When I walked out I grabbed my skates. "Miss. L/N I want to grant you with a once in a life time opportunity to come to Seoul and become world wide skater." The man said.

"Wait really!?" I said in surprise and stopped tying my skates.

"Do you accept?" He smiled.

"Yes, yes I accept!" I smiled and hugged the man. "Thank you so much!"