Chapter 14:

I paused when I saw Jimin pinned to the wall by that girl. Hayoon. She was going closer and closer to Jimin, each second. My heart shattered as tears sprung in my eyes.

"I guess you were too busy to pick me up." I said, voice cracking as I spoke.

Everyone turned towards me. Jimin had the look of shock and Hayoon was smirking like the devil she is. I bit my lip as I turned away and ran. I didn't let them see me cry, instead I just ran.

Once I found the janitor closet I got in and curled into a ball. My tears began to burn my face as I cried. Why was I crying? Was it possible that I still had feelings for Jimin? Yes. Yes I did. I just sat there sobbing, the tears stained my clothes and made them wet. The tears never seemed to stop.

"Y/N?" HaJoon's voice could be heard from the hallway. I lifted my head and wiped the tears off my cheeks, but they continued to fall. Soon the door opened and he looked down at me. "I heard what happened..." He frowned and walked in, shutting the door.

I sniffled and nodded. HaJoon was probably the only person I trusted at the moment. "He was supposed to- to pick me and take bring me to school." I sniffled and sobbed more. "I had no idea he was going to hook up with your sister."

"I'm so sorry about her.." HaJoon sat down next to me and set his arm around my shoulder. I instinctively leaned into his shoulder and began to cry harder. "Let it all out." He patted my back and continued to comfort me.

After a few minutes I called down and looked up at the male that was very comforting. I smiled softly and wiped my eyes, it was a pained smile.

"Thanks HaJoon for staying here." I sniffled.

"Anything for a cute girl like you." He smiled and patted my head. He began to stand up, "We're late to class we should-"

"Wait," I stopped him and grabbed his hand. He turned towards me and raised a brow, asking me to go on. "Can we stay here for a little longer?"

He smiled and sat back down, wrapping his arm around me and pulling me close. "Sure."

I curled up and leaned my head on his chest. Only a few years remained in my eyes as I was calmer now.

"Y/N," HaJoon softly said. I hummed in response and looked up at him, only to be surprised by him smashing his lips onto mine. My cheeks began to burn but I kissed him back. I closed my eyes and made my hands into fits, making his shirt rinkle as my hand was resting on his shirt. We pulled away and he gently pecked my forehead. "Come on, let's ditch school."