Chapter 1 - James What Did You Do?!

A/N i don't own harry potter all rights go to J.k Rowling

The Potter - Weasley - Malfoy - Longbottom - Scamander familys were invited to a gala in the ministry so all the kids were left at the care of Teddy Lupin and Victorie Weasley. Lily and Hugo were playing wizards chess. Rose, Lucy, Alice, Louis and Frank were cheering for Lily. While Albus, James, Fred, Roxanne, Dom and Scorp were Cheering for Hugo. Teddy and Victorie were just siting on the couch talking and Lysander and Lorcan were just watching everything going on when suddenly Lorcan realized James and Fred were gone.

"umm Teddy were are Fred and James?" Lorcan asked looking at Teddy.

Teddy looked around him to see that Fred and James were no longer cheering "oh not again" he said trying to whisper but everyone could hear him.

"you dont think they're up to something, don't you?" Lily said when suddenly a sound was heard from upstairs

Teddy immediately got off the couch and went upstairs only to see both Fred and James looking at the floor in shock.

Teddy looked at the floor to and saw golden sand on the floor and in the middel a golden neackles. "James what did you do!" this time it was Rose.

All the other kids where there too "it's a time turner" Teddy said "James where did y-" Rose started only to get cut off by a big boom and suddenly the room was spinning and the next thing all the kids were gone.

_______________________________________
Hey guys it's me, im sorry if it sucked but im trying 😊

I hope you liked it💗

I know it was short but the next chapters would be longer and guess what chapter 2 is already up!