Chapter 8 - Parents

Hello if you read this please comment 💗

"JAMES SIRIUS POTTER WHAT DID YOU DO?!!!" a much older Harry said through the mirror shocking everyone from both the past and present.

"why do you think i did something?!" James (f) said "because it's always you plus we get back home and none of you are here and there is a broken time turner on the floor!" Harry (f) said "ok yeah maybe it was my fault, but it was an accident! And it's also Freddies fault!" James (f) said "yes I guessed so, his parents and everyone else a-" Harry was cut off by the door opening through the mirror "stop it Draco-" Harry said while a hand was shoved to his face "Scorp-" "give it back" "no i want to talk to my son!" "well so am I!" was heard through the mirror making everyone from 1995 gasp "Dad?!" Scorpius said moving everyone out of the way to get to Lily who was holding the mirror "Scorpius thank merlin you're alive, where are you?" Draco said "well i was just getting to that but than you busted the door!" Harry (f) said "well excuse me for wanting to talk to my s-" Draco was cut off by Ron, Hermione and Astoria entering to room "well surprise surprise you two were fighting again" Hermione (f) said just as she said that Ron came to view looking at everyone than at Draco "see Malfoy i told you your son was fine, but did you listen? Nope!" He said "well considering he was with your family you can never know!" Draco said back "can you two just stop it!, now kids what happend?" Astoria said "well James and Fred broke a time turner and send us all to 1995 but luckily we were send to  Grimmauld Place so were safe and get this apparently that some specific pepole from 1975 (i think) also broke a time turner!" Teddy said "what pepole?" Harry (f) said with a raisd eyebrow "well Lily Evans, Sirius Black, Remus Lupin and James Potter" Teddy said laughing nervesly "WHAT?!" Harry (f) shouted just as he said that a very furious Ginny came to view "JAMES POTTER YOU ARE SO DEAD! YOU ARE GROUNDED FOR THE REST OF YOUR LIFE WHICH ALSO MEANS NO MAP NO CLOACK NO ALICE AND NO JOKE SHOP STUFF WHEN YOU GET BACK!, now Fred im assuming you had a part of this to so you better start planning your apolygy for your mother because she would be here soon and im guessing she wont be happy!" She said making 1995 Ginny blush "what no Alice?!" James(f) said "NO ALICE!" Ginny(f) said "calm down honey, kids we still don't know how to get you back but when we do we would call you so Lily never let this mirror out of your sight, now im sorry the rest of you wont be able to see your parents but im guessing the mirror would shut down soon so be carful"  Harry (f) said "ok, bye dad!" Lily said "bye" everyone said together. And then the mirror closed.

"well that was interesting" James (f) said "so im guessing when they would get us back they would get you four to" Teddy said looking at the pepole from 1975 "yeah i guess so" Lily (p) said "well till than lets have fun!" James (f) said.

_______________________________________

Hello pepole have a good day/night💗