Chapter 2 - Who Are You?!

1995 Number 12, Grimmauld Place

The order just finished a meeting and Molly was cooking dinner when suddenly a big boom was heard from the living room in a number of seconds Sirius Black, Remus Lupin, Nymphadora Tonks, Mad - eye Moody, Molly and Arthur Weasley and Severus Snape were pointing their wands to a group of kids.

"ouch James get off me!"
"Sorry Lils but i cant Freddie is on top of me"
"that's not me"
"than who is it"
"its me, sorry James"
"it's ok Louis but do you mind getting off me?"
"sorry cant do im stuck to"
"Roxy get your elbow out of my hip!"
"Dom stop moving!"
"Al get your fat arse off me!"
"are you saying im fat Rose?!"
"yes!"
"wait guys i think im getting out!"
Spoke a red head girl.

The girls looked up to see a lot of pepole pointing their wands at her. But that's not what scared her, what scared her was that most of those pepole should be dead.

"umm Teddy where are we?" the girl asked "i don't know Lils".

"are you death eaters!?!" Spoke a man pointing his wand at the group of kids. Teddy recognize the man as Sirius Black which should be dead.

"um do you mind telling us what year it is?" Teddy asked "1995,why?" this time spoke Remus Lupin "shit" Teddy whisperd to himself.

"it might sound crazy to you but were from the future, 2021 actually" Teddy said.

"the future yeah sure that's not possible, now who are you and how did you get here!" Mad eye Moody said.

"look were not death eaters, and if it makes you feel better we can give you our wands.

Then a group of kids came from up stairs. "mom who are those?" asked a red head girl "we don't know but they claim to be from the future" Molly said "the future?! But that's impossible!" spoke a girl that the future kids immediately recognized as Hermione Granger. Next to her stood Harry, Ron, Fred, George, Bill and Ginny.

"well it very much is because that idiot here (Teddy said looking at James) Broke a time turner" he said looking back at the group. "like I said we can give you our wands, and you can call professor Dumbledore over and tell him to bring veritaserum" Teddy said "very well i guess we can do that" Remus said and everyone agreed.

A few minutes later after the kids gave mad eye Moody their wands Dumbledore came through the door.
"well this is an intresting situation we have here" he said "hello professor, did you bring the veritaserum?" Sirius asked "yes i did, now who are we going to give it to?" he said  "i'll take it since im the oldest" Teddy said.

After two minutes Teddy was already under the affect if the serum "ok so tell us your name, age, house, parents and everything thing else that you would like to mention" Dumbledore said.

"Ok well my name is Edward Remus Lupin but everyone just calls me Teddy im 24 i was in hufflepuff and i also used to be head boy, and my parents are Remus Lupin and Nymphadora Tonks" Teddy said making everyone look at him with shock.

"see moony i told you you would get some one, even if it's my cousin but still!" Sirius said lowering his voice in the cousin part.

Remus just stared at him with shock but then he managed to say something "are you.. are you-" he started "no dad im not a werewolf im just a bit cranky when it's full moon but.." Teddy said and then changed his hair from blue to bubblegum pink like tonks' hair "your a metamorphmagus! Tonks said "yes i got it from you" Teddy said with a smile.

"well now that we got that clear i assum introductions are neccery" Dumbledore said.

Then a girl with platinum blonde hair stepped forwad "well i guess im next" she said

"im....."

_______________________________________

So yay this is chapter 2 what do you think?

I hope you liked it, have a good day/night💗💖