Chapter 4 - Who Dies?

Every one were siting at the table talking and eating "so who dies?" Sirius asked making everyone silent and the future generation to just stared at him "what do you mean?" Teddy asked him "were in a war not every one can make it out alive" Sirius said.

"Oh uhh" Teddy said trying to say something but only making werid sounds "it's ok Ted" Victorie said squeezing his hand under the table "well, the first death is at the end of this year, Sirius you got hit by the killing curse, i don't really think it's necessary to say more, we would eventually erase your memories" he said looking at Sirius straight in the eye. "no! no! Sirius cant die, he cant!" Harry said crying "it's ok Harry, it had to happen eventually" Sirius said "next is Dumbledore next year" Teddy continue "but how are we going to win this war without him?!" Hermione said "well you did" James said "next us Mad eye Moody" Teddy said looking at him, Tonks immediately went to hug him "Dobby died helping you escape the Malfoy manor" Teddy said harry just looked at him not eable to speak "the Malfoy manor" Harry eventually asked "it's a long story" Molly II said "i don't really know the order but at the finnal buttel Snape dies and..." Teddy said taking a deep breath before he continued "Fred-" but before he could say anything else George and the rest of the weasley family went to hug Fred "no no this cant happen" George said crying "well at least you opened your own joke shop" Rose said with a small smile "we did" the twins said at the same time "yeah you did" Alice said "it was really popular" Albus said and the twins smiled at him "and lastly Remus Lupin and Nymphadora Tonks" Teddy said almost crying "how old were you?" Remus said a small tear on his cheek "almost 2 weeks" Teddy said now full crying. Both Tonks and Remus came to hug him.

"ok so enough with the sad things lets talk about something else" Molly said still crying "like what?" Lucy said "i have an idea" Ginny said "what is it?" Albus asked "Relationships" Ginny said "what do you mean?" Lily asked "i mean who is dating who?" Ginny said.

_______________________________________

Update yay!!

Have a good day/night💗