Bonus 1# wolfstar

All the kids were sleeping two rooms for the boys and two for the girls.

In one of the boys room two people were awake trying to think about all the things they just found out about their future.

One of the two boys finnaly decided to get up from the bed and started walking silently to the other side of the room.

When he got there he slowly placed his hand on the other boy's shoulder. "Sirius" he whispered, the other boy, Sirius, turned around, he took one quick look at the boy and said, "Moony?, what are you doing up at this time?" "I think I'm the one who should ask you that since you're awake too" the other boy replied.

"Can you just come with me? I need to talk to you" the boy said after a long silence "sure" Sirius replied.

When the two boys were finnaly far enough from the room Remus finnaly spoke up, "I just needed to talk to you about what they said, you know about me and Tonks, I saw how you reacted" he said looking down at his feet.

"I was a little surprised that you were married to my cousin and had a baby together, but I guess things changed and our relationship just kind of fell apart with the years" Sirius said calmly but was also clearly trying to hold his tears.

"But I don't want this to end!, I know we've only been dating for two months but I love you Sirius!" Remus yelled but also tried to keep his voice down so he wouldn't wake someone.

"You what?" Sirius asked still shocked by what his boyfriend just said "I love you Sirius and I don't want this to end. Ever." Remus replied.

"Look I don't want this to end either but that's what it looks like right now and I'm sure it has a reasonable explanation." Sirius said trying to calm Remus down.

Remus finnaly looked up from the ground, looking right into Sirius's eyes "Are you really that ok with this?" He asked "of course I'm not but I just learned to accept it for now, and by the way I haven't said it back yet." Sirius said.

"Said what back?" Remus asked in confusion "wow sometimes I wonder if you're really as smart as we think you are." Sirius said giggling.

"ok, but I still don't get what you meant." Remus said still confused "I love you two dummy." Sirius said before kissing Remus.

If you would have asked them they would have said the kiss lasted for hours, because that's how they felt it, even though it only lasted a few seconds before they heard two foot steps coming towards them.

Sirius was the first one to break the kiss he looked at Remus before saying, "we should probably hide somewhere before whoever it is that's coming would ask questions".

"Yep, definitely." Remus said looking around him to find a place where the two could hide "in there!" Sirius said pointing to a broom closet right next to them.

The two got in quietly before they started hearing two people talking "who do you think this is?" Remus asked "I don't know, wait a minute." Sirius replied before pressing his ear against the door.

"Are you eavesdropping?" Remus asked in a judging tone "umm yes? And quite down you don't want them to hear you now do you?" Sirius said.

Remus made an unapproving face but kept quiet. "Just like I thought." Sirius said before turning his face back to the door.

"Well can you at least hear something?" Remus asked after about three minutes of silence "no, the door is too thick" Sirius replied "then what what were you doing this entire time?" Remus asked "trying to see if they're still here." Sirius said "And?......." Remus asked "Nope we can come out now" Sirius said "I think we've already done that." Remus said smirking, clearly proud of his joke.

"And here I am thinking jokes were my thing." Sirius said "it is, I just really wanted to say that." Remus said.

The two continued walking –holding hands of course– until they got to their room and fell asleep peacefully.