Chapter 3 - Introductions

Then a girl with platinum blonde hair stepped forwad "well i guess im next" she said

"im....."

"im Victorie Weasley im 21 i was in Ravenclaw i don't play quidditch but i do like to watch the games and im a curse - breaker. i'll tell you my parents after my siblings would be done" she said

"a Weasley in ravenclaw!?" Ron yelled
"yes i was the first one to break the gryffindor and red head chain" she said with a smile

"well im next" said a red head girl "im Dominique Weasley but you can call me Dom im Victorie's younger sister im 18 i was in ravenclaw and i played beater for the house team" Dom said

"oh oh im next" said a red head boy that looked a lot like Dom but his hair was more of a mix between Dom's ans Victorie's hair.

"im Louis Weasley im Dom's and Victorie's younger brother im 16 in gryffindor im a chaser for the house team" Louis said.

"oh and our parents are Bill and Fleur Weasley" he added.

Bill was blushing and now looked more like a tomatoe than himself. The twins were laughing and rolling on the ground.

"and here we thought you were just helping her with her English" Fred said between laughes.

"well ok... I guess im next" said a girl who stepped forwad (a/n i really just dont know what she lookes like) "im Molly Weasley II i was in gryffindor im 18 i don't really know what i want to do but im only 18 so i have time, i'll tell you my parents when my sister would finish" she said with a smile.

"im Lucy Weasley Molly's younger sister im 15 in gryffindor im a chaser for the house team like Louis my favorite subject is DADA and thats it i guess" she said

"and our parents are Aubrey you havent met her yet but she's a muggel and Percy Weasley" Molly II said and everyone stared at the two girls with shock in their eyes.

"he.. he...he comes back?" Molly asked
"yes he would come to he's senses and would come back" Lucy answered and Molly smiled.

"well me next!"
"no me!"
"no i said fist then i would go first!"
"no i would"
"no me"
"im older then you!"
"fine!"
"im Roxanne Weasley but call me Roxy im 16 in gryffindor im the Keeper for the house team and now my twin would go next" Roxy said
"im Fred Weasley II im in gryffindor i play beater for the house team, and im a prankster of course!, our parents are George and Angelina Weasley!" Fred said.

"Dude you stoll my girlfrien!" Fred said hitting George in the head "she's not your girlfriend Fred you only took her to the yule ball" Ginny said "oh yeah i keep forgeting that" Fred said.

"well im next" said a red head girl with bushy hair an chocolate brown eyes.

Harry looked at the girl for a second before he started laughing on the floor "whats wrong mate, why are you laughing?" Ron asked him "it's just so obvious!" Harry said still laughing.

"im Rose Nymphadora Weasley" the girl said "why would anyone curse you with that name?" Tonks asked the girl "i dont know but i kinda like it. Anyway im in gryffindor but mom keep saying i should have been in ravenclaw i don't play quidditch im 15 and im a prefect and thats it" Rose said.

"well im Hugo Rose's younger brother im in hufflepuff im 13 i play Keeper for the house team and thats it"

"our parents are Ron Weasley and Hermione Granger" Rose said.

Ron and Hermione both blushed and refused to look at each other. Remus was givin Sirius 5 gallons while George was giving Fred 10 gallons and Professor mcgonagall (i know i didn't say she was there but she is) was giving Professor Dumbledore 15 gallons.

Molly was Hugging Hermione as a welcome to the family while all the future kids were laughing at the pepoles reactions.

"oh you think that was shocking wait till you hear us" said a boy "Sirius can you see that?" Remus whisperd to Sirius "yes moony i can see that, he looks just like James" Sirius said.

"im James Sirius Potter" the boy said and everyone stared at him "Potter you...you said?" Harry asked "yes Potter now can i continue?" the boys asked "Thanks for naming your kid after me harry" Sirius said Harry just smiled at him "anyway im 17 in gryffindor im the seeker for the house team like dad im a prankster of course and i hold the first place for the most detentions in hogwarts!" hearing this Professor mcgonagall pailed "please tell me im retired" Mcgonagall said "no but im your favorite Minnie!" James said.

"anyway i guess im next and please please dont freak out about my name" a boy said "oh cʼmon how bad can it be from nymphadora" Tonks asked "bad" the boy answerd "so im Albus severus Potter" the boy said.

In a number of seconds everyone were yelling at the boy and harry "Harry why would you name you son after the git!" Sirius said "i don't know but i didn't even do it yet!" Harry ansewrd. The yelling continued until a red head girl yelled at every one "SHUT IT!" everyone turned to look at her "look things are different in the future i cant really say how but i can tell you that the reason for his name is because Snape saved Harry's life once" the girl said an everyone immediately shuted up "thank you Lils so like I was saying im Albus im in Slytherin and before you say anything else the future is different pepole house dosent matter and Slytherin isnt a bad house, i don't like quidditch but i do watch every match im 15 and that's it" The boy said and surprisingly no one said anything about his house.

"im next!" said a red head girl "im Lily Luna Potter im in gryffindor i don't play quidditch but i hope to play next year im 13 and that's it" she said.

"and our parents are duh Harry potter and Ginny Weasley!"

Both Harry and Ginny started to blush still not looking at each other Molly was haging Harry while Ron, Fred, George and Bill were giving him death glares.

Hermione was laughing somtimes saying something like 'i knew it!' or 'it was so obvious!', Arthur was just smiling at Harry and so as Sirius.

"well were still not done" said a girl with brown hair "oh well than who are you?" Sirius asked "im Alice Longbottom im in gryffindor i dont play quidditch im 17 and im a prefect" said the girl.

"well i guess im next, im Frank Longbottom Alice's younger brother im 14 and in hufflepuff im a beater for the house team and that's it!" the boy said.

"and our parents are Neville Longbottom and Hannah Abbott!" Alice said.

"and all of you are friends?" Harry asked "yes, you, Ron and Hermione are still close with Neville in our time!" Lily said "were still not done" Molly II said

"im Lorcan Scamander" a boy said "Scamander? Like Newt Scamander?!" Hermione asked "yes but that not the point" Lorcan said .

"anyway like i was saying im Lorcan Scamander im 16 in hufflepuff i don't play quidditch but i think its coll and thats it" Lorcan said "hi im Lysander Lorcan's twin brother so yeah im also 16 im in ravenclaw i dont play quidditch but like Lorcan i think it's cool!" Lysander said

"Oh and our parents are Luna lovegood and Rolf Scamander" Lysander said

"ok so i guess im last" said a boy with platinum blonde hair like Victorie's that till now was standing close to Al in the back "Malfoy?!" Ron yelled "no, well yes, but no" Lily said "i think i can handle this myself Lily but thank you" the boy said.

"im Scorpius Malfoy" the boy said "Malfoy!" everyone yelled and then pepole just started yelling at the boy "and again SHUT IT!" Lily yelled "like we said things are different in the future and you guys are friends with Draco, Ron and him even fight like an old married couple wich is absolutly hilarious!" Lily said. "thanks Lily so anyway im in slytherin i don't play quidditch like Al but i watch all the matches" Scorpius said

"ok if were done here i guess its time for dinner" Molly said and everyone made their way to the kitchen. It's going to be a long ride.

_______________________________________

Chapter 3 yay!!

So what do you think?

Have a good day/night💖💗

Btw this is a scorbus story