Chapter 9 - Back Home

"well that was interesting" James (f) said "so im guessing when they would get us back they would get you four to" Teddy said looking at the pepole from 1975 "yeah i guess so" Lily (p) said "well till than lets have fun!" James (f) said.

"what kind of fun?" Rose asked "idk" James (f) said "that why did y- know what i don't even care" Albus said "we can talk about the future" Ginny said "i don't think it's a good idea" Teddy said "but you are going to erase our memories" Ginny said "*sigh* fine" Teddy said "so what happend druing the war?" Harry asked "well-" Teddy started "i want to tell the story!" Lily (f) said "ok Lils you can tell the story, she is kind of obsessed" Teddy said "i am not obsessed!" Lily (f) said "you sure are" James (f) said "anyway, so..." (im lazy as fuck so im not really gonna write all the story) "so apparently RAB was Regulus Arcturus Black all along -" Lily said "Reggie?" Both present and past Sirius asked "yep" Lily (f) said "who's Regulus?" Harry askes "my little brother" Sirius said "i didn't know you had a brother" Harry asked "well im not surprised you didn't i don't talk about him much considering he's dead" Sirius said "anyway lets continue with the story" Lily (f) said.

"So then you got to the end of the tunnel reaveling students from all houses well except slytherin-" Lily (f) said stopping when a a sound was heard from the living room. In a number of seconds everyone were there and there stood Harry Hermione and Ron, well an older versions of them selves "mom! Dad! Harry! aunt Mione! uncle Ron! uncle Harry!" Was heard from the future kids that were now running to the three "i everything ok?" Hermione (f) asked "yes everyone are fine" Teddy said "how did you get here?" Rose asked "the ministry gave us a time turner" Ron (f) said "Harry look at you" Sirius said which now made Harry look at the pepole in front of him, looking at both versions of Sirius and Remus and of course his parents made him almost cry, Hermione and Ron noticed that and Hermione reached to his hand to give it a small squeez and Ron put his hand on Harry's shoulder "Hello Sirius" he said giving him a small smile "so are we getting back now?" Albus asked "yes but before we do, we have a potion that suppose to erase their memories" Hermione said "the affect of the potion would start about five minutes after taking it, now you four from 1975 would take it when you would get back to your time" she continued "ok, that lets get going" Ron (f) said "wait" Teddy said before going to hug both of his parents than getting back to the group clearly trying to hold his years back, then both Fred and Roxy went to hug Fred from 1995 than coming back to the group "ok were ready now" They both said together "ok than first you all would take the potion" Hermione (f) said.

"ok so everyone took the potion?" Hermione (f) asked "yes" Remus said "than we better get going" Harry said before they all disappeared.

THE END

_______________________________________

Hope you enjoyed the story guys☺️

Have a good day/night💗