Feelings

On her way to her happiness, she realized that all this time that Kazuya will never love her as for the reasoning Chizuru The girl who Kazuya rented all this time and later on courted and dated. She gave up on Kazuya though it is strange on her character but she realized the guy didn't appreciate her for who she is.

She got a plan and that is to go back on the rent a girlfriend service maybe there's a guy who can make her feel better, much better than Kazuya does before. She uses her phone for her heartbeat each day she met different people though it is ineffective. Then there's a sudden guy who rented her.

This guy's profile has an anime girl with it, he is a certified otaku as he wanted to try out this service since it's an opportunity for him to socialize. Yes he is an otaku and he wants to socialize but on the other side he is one of the most famous bloggers in the internet and in the school grounds. It is an experiment or rather an experience for him to test this type of thing as his fans requested him to do it.

Ruka met this guy, she felt the same way she has with Kazuya before maybe even greater.

Ruka:" Hi!!! I think you are---."

Y/N turns off his phone as he introduces himself

Y/N:" Mr BlogsVlogs in the internet but you can call me Y/N. I believe you are Ruka chan right?"

Ruka:" Yes!" as she goes with her rent a girlfriend routine but this time. She uses her phone and her bpm rises up, she feels genuinely happy during their date not just an act or somesort.

Y/N while filming he interviews Ruka on how this thing goes by the girl well she is active though at the same time protecting the policy of the rent a girlfriend website.

As fans replies on the live vlog asking for who she is, she is beautiful. MrBlogsVlogs is a lucky man to date this girl, some also commented she is thicc, can you date me and some sorts. As Y/N lets Ruka read the comments which the girl blushes on the people's compliment. Though at the same time weirded out in the others.

Y/N ended his vlog with him now discussing things with Ruka as he act now more careless and free compared to his internet persona with the two enjoying their first date.

After their date Ruka suggested something to Y/N as she doesn't want to let him go like she did with Kazuya.

Ruka:" Y/N if you are free can we go out?"

Y/N:" Sure thing, I mean you're fun to hang out with and does this violate your policy on the rent a girlfriend business."

She gave him a serious look as Ruka says:" I'll leave that job as I found the person I need. "

Y/N confused as he asks ruka:" What?, Why? "

Ruka:" If you are free next time, I'll tell you the details. " she smiles at him.

The boy though weirded out but defined her actions as cute as the two ended their first date with them also them giving each other their numbers and Y/N was also suprised that she is also a blogger which peak his interest more.

The two seperated as Ruka felt happier than anyone that day as she says to herself:" I finally found him at last and I hope no other girl steals him away from me."

Y/N on the other hand felt genuinely happy as for the first time in years he met a person who is really interested in him. And not just some weird fans who gave him some hard time on the internet.

As the first part ended

Read the next part>>>>