Preparation

After their wonderful date, Y/N wondered the stuff that Ruka told him, why did she just opened up to him but regardless he fell in love with her... And he thinks if only Kazuya appreciates for who Ruka is maybe she is his girlfriend right now, but yeah even though the two are still bitter to each other Y/N contacted Chizuru for their plan.

The day after Ruka and Y/N's first date.

Y/N opens his phone and calls Chizuru.

Y/N:" Hey, what's up this is Y/N!"

Chizuru:" Hey... Listen I just got out of work I'll call you later man.."

Y/N:" Sure sure no problem..."

Y/N thinks of a plan to formulate and Chizuru after her "rental kanojo" services went home and talked with Y/N on the phone.

Phone rings and Y/N picks it up

Chizuru:" Hey, Y/N so what now..."

Y/N:" How about we all hang out... Let Kazuya rent you for some sort, probably that's the best option for this plan."

Chizuru:" And then how will we be able to execute our plan?"

Y/N:" Let's leave them even for 5 minutes, observe them as much as possible we go to an area with an open window so that we can see them... You know any place that fits into that criteria? "

Chizuru:" How about a coffee shop? "

Y/N:" Well that would do.."

Chizuru:" So your plan is to make them up and fix their relationship. And why is it? "

Y/N:" As I told you before I want them to have a proper closure so that when I dated Ruka and you date Kazuya maybe the two will get on a better terms and possibly they become friends or some sort... "

Chizuru:" Well yeah... dating him but still I'm kind of irritated by his actions sometimes but its one of his best attitude being this guy who will do everything for you... And when you say that about them, well I want to cooperate also so that well everyone is happy in the end. "

Y/N:" Well are you happy with him though? "

Chizuru:" Yep, but sometimes I'm confused by his actions and well sometimes I just want a time for myself... "

Y/N listening to his friend's concerns about Kazuya and his flaws decided to ask Chizuru of every good and bad thing about Kazuya as he wanted to know the guy's attitude towards them. And he asks how Kazuya treated Ruka before asking Chizuru's point of view towards the two which Chizuru explains everything to Kazuya... The Rental Kanojo services, introduction and Kazuya calling her and well the time Kazuya struggled with Ruka, the time Kazuya basically poured all of his efforts to Chizuru and helping her with her movie project as it was selfless of Kazuya to do so.... Y/N understood the situation and the guy's determination to Chizuru but he thinks (He's a huge simp..... But yeah I can't deny his efforts to Chizuru and him being honest about his feeling with Mizuhara to Ruka with her being hurt but at least he didn't lie to what he wants or who he likes.)

Y/N:" He's a huge simp!" Both Chizuru and Y/N laughed at this matter. "But yeah if it wasn't for his dedication for you well your relationship won't end in that way... Yes we're far mature than those two but I finally understood what is needed to be done for our plan Chizuru."

Chizuru:" Okay, I hope we execute this plan properly and nice talking with you by the way.... "

Y/N:" No problem... Tell me when will Kazuya asks you for a date or your rental kanojo services... So that we can execute our plans.. "

Chizuru:" Okay, Thank you Y/N... "

Y/N:" No problem, Chizuru You're welcome!!! "

The call ended and they started to formulate their plan with the back and forth texting... And the day was determined the next wednesday.....

As the story continues read the next part >>>