Passion

Ruka met Kazuya and Chizuru yet again with those three bumping to each other she was with Y/N who she introduced as her current boyfriend. With Chizuru being far more mature than the others she recognizes the lie throughout her words and Y/N being the guy who she can trust she explains everything to him, the introduction their relationship and how the events turned out to be like this. Of course Y/N is also wise as Chizuru and they are both mature with Y/N formulating a plan to give the two proper closure so that there won't be any bitterness for the three of them.

Y/N is now with Ruka enjoying their first ever date not as a rental Kanojo but as friends since Ruka very much invited him. Y/N understanding the purpose of her phone and also the heartbeat matters. Y/N decided to make her happy and to fulfill that he must also give the proper way to make her past problems or her former problems to fade away such as her bitterness to Kazuya and Chizuru.

They entered the park as Y/N was amazed by this park and took photos as part of his blog and soke videos for his vlogs with him featuring Ruka since well people loved her. She is charismatic on the camera, charming to the fact that people are always finding this girl on cam. Ruka appreciated this since she's also an internet sensation of her own she has blogs and lately after meeting Y/N her blog format changed.

Flashback

After meeting Y/N she changed her blog landscape making it about the importance of love and that forms, how she thinks attraction works. And also putting some love advices on the internet, though she herself don't know that much but she applies the things she knows about.

Back to present

Y/N is happy that he is actually making this girl happy through her ups and downs though after staring her a lot in this so called "date" he is slowly getting attracted to her same as Ruka. When she stares at Y/N though at the beginning she wanted him but now she slowly wants to be his girlfriend so that she can help her condition and she feels that she is happy with him. Unlike Kazuya who has someone else on his mind Y/N here is focused with her. She knows there is no other girl for now.

Chizuru texted Y/N as the phone bleeps Ruka was intrigued by the message Y/N said it was Chizuru. Then  Ruka got moody in their "date" . With Y/N trying to ask her why. She doesn't respond as the bitterness is still seen in Ruka. Y/N texted:" The plan will go in motion in next saturday, we'll meet in friday for the preparations. And also during this so called date with Ruka I rented you so see you on Friday. Also act as yourself, I don't want any acting shenanigans."

In their text

Chizuru in text:" Okay, and what acting shenanigans huh.?? "

Y/N:" Nahh don't mind it. Just act as yourself it will be better. "

Chizuru:" Okay, okay just playing up with you. "

Y/N:" HAHAHA, you really know how to play with me with a smiley emoji." as their convo ended.

Y/N follows Ruka as he sees her emotional, moody and all of her emotions as she tears up.

Ruka:" First Kazuya, then you. What's next everyone who I date(Or try to) will just date her instead. Am I lacking something Y/N? " She's crying by this point.

Y/N:" Yes, you do lack something."

Ruka got into her more serious tone while crying "What is it?"

Y/N:" This." He gives her a beautiful necklace. Which Ruka is happy inside but still not showing it outside.

Ruka:" What's this? For.."

Y/N:" I saw your reflection during my vlog. And I thought to myself what would be her prize as a point of going out with me. Even though you're a rental by that point. Then I saw that in our rental date which during that time also I said I will go to the bathroom which I bought that for you. "

Ruka blushes by this point:" And do you think this will make me happy?"

Y/N:" I'm not sure until you're not wearing it. "  Y/N gets the necklace and puts it on Ruka's neck as Ruka is now wearing Y/N's gift.

Ruka:" Thank you Y/N but what's with Chizuru."

Y/N told her:" Well I have plans with Kazuya, since he broke your heart I want him to understand who you are. And who better to ask than the girl he really is into." Obviously Y/N did not tell the complete details.

Ruka:" Ohhh, Kazuya what do you want to know about him you can ask me instead right. "

Y/N:" I know that, but if you want to think about something and that is this date. "

Ruka blushes and her face turns to red. :" So you really want to date me huh?" She teases.

Y/N:" Of course, I only see the cute and beautiful you. And even though there's Kazuya who never treat you right before, then I'll treat you better this time."  Yeah by this point he is getting attracted to this girl same as Ruka with him.

Ruka clings to him as she says. :" Well let's go to the place I want us to hang out last. "

Y/N:" Where? "

Ruka:" Just follow me. "

As their date continues and the story progresses.

Read the next part>>>>>