The Memory

Ruka and Y/N enjoyed their first "date" together and as they actually do go with different places Ruka brought Y/N to a different place.

Y/N and Ruka were in a hospital.

Y/N:" Ruka, why are we here?"

Ruka:" I'll tell you later."

Nurse 1:" Hey Ruka!"

Ruka:" Hey!"

Guard:" Hi Ruka!"

Y/N:" So why are we here?"

Ruka:" Calm down."

They went to a room which a doctor was seating on.

Doctor:" Are you ready for your monthly check up, Ruka? "

Ruka:" Yes, doc. "

As the doctor and Ruka went into their monthly check up with her results are great that the doctor brought her the good news.

Doctor:" Ruka-chan, congratulations you've got a positive feedback in all of our examinations and young lad who are you? "

Y/N:" I am---"

Ruka:" He's Y/N and he is the reason why my results are great doc."

The Doctor approached Y/N as he nods into Ruka he whispered.

Doctor:" Young lad, please make Ms. Sarashina happy at all times, don't break her heart as you see her condition is not that stable. One negative reaction and boom bad things may happen to her."

The doctor finished his sentence as he focused on Ruka:" Ruka, please again take this medication and always check your BPM, alright? "

Ruka:" Yes doc, Y/N you see why I brought you here. "

Y/N:" I understand now and thank you for trusting me. "

As Ruka and Y/N left the room, Ruka tells her story of every check up, and the difference between her interaction with Y/N, Kazuya and those guys who rented her as a girlfriend. During those days as a rental Kanojo she didn't found a guy who can make her BPM high, she felt that she is nothing and with Kazuya before she became happy. She got everything on her grasp until Chizuru and Kazuya got into their own thing, with her being sad she returned into her rental kanojo services. And Y/N arrived unlike Kazuya when she felt something Y/N did not hesitated as he was more focused on her, more better than Kazuya ever was. And she felt genuinely happy at all times they are together.

Y/N imagines the events of Ruka having to seat down and take the positive and negative result of the examinations he felt that she can be happy and that well in his mind, this girl is beautiful inside and out. The only reason why Kazuya never got Ruka in a relationship status is because, he didn't know her condition and Y/N felt the guy's genuine happiness when he is with Chizuru. And regardless of Ruka's situation maybe Kazuya will not accept her. As he stares into Ruka's eyes while she was talking. He thinks again, this will work and I think I like her.

The two went outside of the hospital as Y/N invited her to a last place that he wants to go to. The two rode a cab with Ruka clinging into Y/N and Y/N touching her head and patting it to calm her down, the two talked while they are traveling until they reach their final destination for this date.

Y/N and Ruka goes down as they walk for mere minutes with Y/N teasing her of the final location the girl is confused of these events as she is happy but when they are near Y/N covered her eyes with a handkerchief as the two arrived. There is a table, with a romantic set up, and it's an open view which it has a good ocean view sorrounding also with the place of a teddy bear, and plushies and different foods and etc.

They played a romantic music as Y/N speaks:" Ruka, before I wish that I could bring a girl in this type of situation. And I know we didn't know each other that much but I really wanted to end our date in a high note possibly impressing you right? Ruka?"

Ruka hugs Y/N as she felt his appreciation for this date:" Thank you Y/N. " She continued her hug Y/N stares at her and the two enjoyed their last moments before they went home. The two thanked each other with Ruka even kissing Y/N in the cheek to end their date with Y/N and Ruka fell inlove with each other in that point.

So that's this part read the next part >>>>>