Right Here

The events occurred, Sora was blamed all over by Y/N's ex his step sister...

Mafuyu blamed it all on to her which well the statements are accurate as Y/N also noticed the facts that Sora has been loving him more than a brother...

Sora then approaches them...

Sora:" Blaming me Mafuyu for your weaknesses eh... Are you really telling my brother the truth or YOUR TRUTH?"

Mafuyu:" Sora?"

Sora:" Heyyy oniii chaaann...." As she runs up for a hug... "

Sora whispers:" I've heard everything Onii chan... " as her expression turns into dark...

Sora:" Onii chan.... WHY?"

Y/N:" So-So-Sora?"

Sora:" You let this witches take over you... Baka! "

Ruka:" Hey now who are you calling a witch now? "

Mafuyu:" You little.... "

The three stared at each other angrily

Y/N:" HEY NOW CALM DOWN!!!"

The three to Y/N :" WHAAAAAT? HOW DARE.... "

Y/N:" Can you please calm down... "

Ruka:" Much better... "

Y/N :" Then just listen alright... "

Y/N:" I agree in all of your statements, I mean Mafuyu left me because of her feelings towards my sister that she felt that my sister is a huge threat when in fact, I always told Sora here that well despite of her love I can't give it back since people will think that it is immoral. "

Y/N:" As for Mafuyu, why didn't you fought for me back then and now? Trying to make a wedge between me and Ruka my current girlfriend. I'm happy now and I cant deny it.. "

Y/N:" Ruka you know that I promise you that I will be always here for you, and you know that well. I made mistakes but I'll never cheat on you. "

Y/N:" Please just try to understand what I am saying here okay? "

Sora:" BIG BROTHER..... " Sora storms off....

Mafuyu:" YOU IDIOT! "
Mafuyu then walks off

Ruka:" I love you but you hurt their feelings.... "

Ruka:" I can't stand you hurting someone else for me... "

Y/N:" Ruka that is not my intention... "

Ruka:" I know.. And I won't doubt you but please fix this..."

Chizuru:" But at least he stood up for you Ruka, and there's no doubt that he is all for you.."

Kazuya:" Well she's right.. "

Sumi:" He stood up for you and made them realize that well he is happy with you and he doesn't need anyone else in his life..."

Chizuru:" Well he stood up for you unlike this idiot here months ago... "

Chizuru then soft punches Kazuya..

Chizuru:": Still Y/N talk with them... "

Y/N:" Yes I'm on it... No worries... "

Ruka:" Thank you Y/N for choosing me... "

Y/N:" In a hundred or thousand even in a million selection of girls I will find you and I will choose you everyday... As I promised myself that those who stand with me, those who understands me those who are with me will be rewarded and those who will hurt me.. Has chosen their fate of disconnecting their relationship with me.. "

Ruka then kisses Y/N

Y/N & Ruka:" I love you till the end of time... "

Sora on the other end despite of being hurt she knows that her goal is to make sure that Y/N is Happy but for Mafuyu she got plans on her sleeve for Sora she is content. Despite of Mafuyu manipulating her brother(She's definitely mad about this as this is her goal when she followed Mafuyu to Y/N's location Sora knew that Mafuyu will twist the truth and lie in front of Y/N, Since ever since Mafuyu left Y/N she became an egotistical liar not just to her fans but to her peers which Sora wanted to tell Y/N but because of her emotions she didn't told her brother about this.)  Yes she did love him but she never wanted to hurt him...

Sora thinks to herself (Mafuyu never told Y/N everything she lied and manipulated my brother..... Onii chan never knew what I discovered months ago but I need to help him as my brother... He needs to know the truth.. ") As she watches a clip of Mafuyu being proud on hurting everyone on her past in the video and destroying Y/N's reputation in social media in some articles and statements that he is the worse brother and calling him the biggest bastard in the world.

Mafuyu while riding a taxi thinks to herself ( SORA RUINED EVERYTHING... THAT BITCH... REALLY GOT INTO MY NERVES WELL Y/N WILL BE MINE AGAIN AND I WILL DESTROY HIM EMOTIONALLY....)

Mafuyu then texted someone (ITS TIME)

What will happen to the next part well read more on the next chapter