Reactions

After the set up of Y/N and Chizuru in Y/N's mind there is a huge worry, he doesn't know why but there is something that bothers him.

Next Week

A week has passed and there is a lot of different events that occurred, dates, studies, bonds between lovers but before the week ends. There is a text which bothers Y/N.

YOU RECEIVED A TEXT MESSAGE!!!!!

??? :"I miss you so much, why are you not calling me?"

??? :" I miss you Y/N, pleaze text me!"

??? :" Y/N, Y/N, HEEEELP."

??? :" Y/N please come to me."

?? :" Y/N, why did you leave me?"

Y/N thinks who may it be as it reveals the name on the next message.

??? :" Y/N, didn't you remember me? Your ex, Mafuyu... Really?, Really?... I'm coming there within a week whether you like it or not... Screw you! "

Y/N eyes got large as Ruka snatches up his phone... She got jealous and ran away as soon as she saw the message...

Y/N also is worried about his ex as he didnt see her within months, his ex well not that much of an ex just a mutual lovers but not to the point of being GF and BF some of you may know this.

FLASHBACK

They are quite happy during their time, Mafuyu is one of the most admired girl in their school.

That time Y/N is starting his vlogging career, people teased him for his determination to pursue his dream. He saw Mafuyu, Mafuyu was one of his best friends as one time she told Y/N's haters to get away. And the bond of the two got stronger and stronger as the days go by.

Few days later Y/N and Mafuyu got closer to the point that Mafuyu started to fall in love with him, Y/N continues his vlogging career all day and all night. Create a platfrom,he even made a huge message for Mafuyu in her birthday. Thanking her for being one of the most precious friends he had. But suddenly one day Mafuyu left Y/N, despite of their closeness Mafuyu has a different point of view to Y/N she never confesses her love, which she left him with Y/N having no idea of why she left him.

He tried calling, texting and even calling her parents but to no respond. Y/N is devastated, to the point that he was stressed and later on despressed.

Mafuyu left Y/N as she thinks of him as her lover even tho he isn't she became miserable. Despite of smiling next to Y/N she wanted more, she became obssessed and so on and so forth to the point that well she had pictures of him in her room. As she was wondering why she ran away from him.

Months passed Y/N posted a video now with a bigger platform he introduces Ruka, Ruka who is a famous blogger and also a rental kanojo.

Mafuyu searched and searched informations about Ruka, she found out that she was a rental kanojo but one day her profile was totally removed in that page.

This was written on the final message on her page.

" Thank you for supporting me, I'm happy that I made some people happy, content. Now in my own personal life someone is making me happy. I won't name the guy, but he's also one of the most charming guy I met, I will remember the ever loving support from all of you, Thank you so much and farewell. "

Mafuyu got the address as she follows Ruka sometime after that she saw Ruka with Y/N happy, clinging into each other, happily arguing as she made her move luckily for her with her research she saw the phone number of Y/N and she texted him right on the spot as she saw Ruka running from Y/N and she hides as she saw her former bestfriend miserable her one and only but as she tries to approach him, Y/N never notices her as he is busy running to Ruka.

Mafuyu got depressed as she left, but still texts Y/N.

Y/N POV:

Y/N: " RUKA!!!!, RUKA!!!! WHERE ARE YOU? I WILL EXPLAIN."

He ran and ran and ran he saw a familiar figure but he continued his pursuit as he saw Ruka in the busy road trying to cross but as she does so she almost got hit as Y/N for the last second saving his loveone.

Ruka:" LET GO OF ME!!! REMOVE YOUR HANDS YOU WOMANIZER!!! LET GO! PLEASE!!!! PLEASE LET ME GO!!!! Why did you save me? Don't you want to go with Mafuyu instead."
She cries as she says this...

Y/N:" Don't you want to listen... Please listen to me... I will explain this calm down! "

Ruka still tries to resist but Y/N pulls her over to her chest as she tries to be let go from him trying to kick his knees or punch but nothing works his hold is tight as she slowly calms down...

Y/N and Ruka sits on a nearby chair
As Y/N gave her a nebulizer as she uses it.. Still Mad and jealous Ruka listens to Y/N.

The story continues did you like the story? Read more in the next chapter! Again this is Mikeratto. Keep safe everyone and peace. Also the other characters are based of from the Rent A Girlfriend series and others are Original characters by yours truly.

Thank you again for supporting and enjoy reading.