Comrade and Internet Sensations

Manipulations who to believe in? His own step sister or his ex girlfriend is it about family or the relationship...

Y/N and Ruka thinks about this situation as Chizuru gives them huge advices.

Chizuru:" Both your younger sister and your ex manipulated you in this situation.."

Y/N:" Yeah, man I can't think of why they made this situation harder for me to believe any of those two."

Sumi arrives and gives them foods and drinks

Ruka:" Thank you Sumi..." with a big smile. Sumi just nods.

Y/N then says... :" I really need his help.. "

Chizuru:" Who? "

Y/N:" Viktor, He knows them so much I actually told him to watch them while I'm gone. My sister actually takes care of my vlogs and well she created her own website to which she talks about the current trends and stuff."

Chizuru:" Go, ahead I can't give my whole advice if I didn't know them for who they are.. "

Y/N calls Viktor through his phone.

Y/N:" Hope he gets it.. "

The call connected...

Viktor:" HEY HEY HEY... SUP MY MAN!!! "

Y/N:" SUP MY BROTHER!!! "

Viktor:" YEAAAH, do you want to hang out? "

Y/N:" Yeah... Of course... Can we also talk about something?"

Viktor:" Sure bro, always got your back... What's happening with you nowadays you left our place and didn't call since."

Y/N:" You know projects and such for the vlogs... "

Viktor:" oooh, thank god by the way you changed the name of your channel... That old name ABSOLUTELY SUCKED... "

Y/N:" Yeah HAHAHA, I've read also through the comment section, by the way how's your gaming channel? "

Viktor:" Lot of views, of course likers and haters... But I didn't mind them of course... "

Y/N:" Seen your call of duty gameplays, also the GTA 5, it's great... "

Viktor:" By the way, when do we meet bro? "

Y/N:" I'll travel alongside with my friends to our old heavenly place.. "

Viktor:" That.... I miss that place.... The heaven for vloggers, Otakus and even gamers... "

Y/N:" Exactly... "

Viktor:" See ya bro..."

Y/N:" See you soon brother... "

Backstory

Viktor is Y/N's childhood friend... The guy who actually supported him in years, friendships, good and bad events occured to the two boys. Ups and downs even to their haters or those who liked them.. Even people left them but they didn't mind because for them, true friendship is a thing that can't be destroyed as it is a true bond between bonds of two people.

They are involved in a huge event for gaming before, they actually won the trophy and earned huge money and a lot of people were amazed with their talents. Y/N and Viktor started their own gaming channel, as Y/N still uploads to the channel but not that frequent as the followers requested for his daily routine which turned later into a vlog.

Of course their followers supported them, in the first part. When he is actually starting his vlog that was the time that he actually uploaded to the gaming Channel not that often. To which Viktor absolutely understand as Y/N gave the rights of the channel to Viktor. Which the two friends happily made their deal.

Y/N and Viktor often mentioned each other to their channel which in turn, gained more followers when Ruka came along the three actually made videos, Ruka actually created some content for the channel which gained huge views.

People are amazed with her beauty and when Chizuru came along they used her alias and started to create content, as she stopped her rent a girlfriend work, she started a small channel to which she used it to gain attention for acting auditions.

While Kazuya didn't know this due to the fact that the others hid this information from him to avoid unnecessary immaturity according to Chizuru and for her well Kazuya has done enough for her.

Despite their trust Chizuru still hid this from him Y/N understood the whole situation.

Y/N helped Chizuru and Ruka in this line of work as this became their secondary job and even hiring Sumi and Mami to be their guests as Y/N also created a vlog about their attitude with Y/N being the main lead.

Some of their contents are

Video title: MAN GETS PUNISHED BY HOT LADIES

Video Title: MAN GETS SLAPPED BY BLONDE Girl

Video title: EATING SILENTLY WITH A SILENT GIRL

Video Title: GAMING WITH RUKARUKA

Video Title: Hanging around with a CHIC

Video Title: Reading books with Chizunee

Video title: KISS OR DIE

Video title: Talking with Sunshine

As this gained million of views but luckily for them well they blocked it all for Kazuya's access. Even their classmates never shared this information with Kazuya.

Now going back to the story

They discussed their plans. With Kazuya felt being left out despite of his girlfriend being there with him.. He felt that he's not even visible to which he left.

This went into their plan as they also discusse the next video which will be Titled

Video Title : My treacherous Friends aren't they?

The story continues as what will happen next well let's find out