Speaking Out

The rising popularity of Y/N, Ruka, Viktor and Chizuru are noticeable in the area, with that many people are starting to recognize them.

With Chizuru using this platform as an edge for her acting career, Ruka to spend time with Y/N and Viktor to gain more popularity and be known more for his talents.

Meanwhile Kazuya got a little suspicious of this sudden meetups with the four, sometimes he got jealous of Viktor over Chizuru with Chizuru implying that he has nothing to worry about.

Kazuya invited Sumi for a hangout to which he asked her if she knows what is happening.

Sumi can't answer as for the reason why.

Flashback

Chizuru:" Can you not tell Kazuya of our work, right now we are doing different types of content in the internet."

Y/N:" You can even tag along with our videos."

Sumi:" I'm not sure if I can handle it..."

Y/N:" Nothing to worry we always got your back."

He pats her head.

Ruka:" We got you! " She hugs Ruka.

They made an episode with Sumi to which the content was.

Playing Minecraft ft: Cute little sister.

As Sumi acted as a shy little sister with everyone enjoying the episode.

To which Sumi got more confident due to people reacting to her well, yes she is shy but after seeing some positive  feedbacks she got more confident with herself.

Sumi thought : "Doing this with my friends are a lot of fun, people who are enjoying themselves and even earning in some way, but can I hide it from Kazuya? After all he actually helped me multiple times in the past. I'm worried about this, but noticing his attitude I say I can't allow it since they have different contents that may lead to some miscommunication. I love this, I wanted to join Y/N's crew more. "

With this Sumi even joined them with more enthusiasm, joining as a gamer, doing some talks and video reactions.

Back to the present

Kazuya:" Are you okay Sumi? "

Sumi nods and points at Kazuya.

Kazuya is asking why she points at him.

Sumi utters :" Y/N is better than you."

Kazuya was shocked, even Sumi was shocked by what she meant.

Kazuya asked :" What?"

Sumi turns on Kazuya :" You will know soon, after all Y/N is the person who can help everyone to be happy and not be selfish and immature as you! "

Kazuya is angered by this statement, Sumi who rarely talks defended Y/N as if he's a lot better than him, but he tries to reflect on his attitude. From him being broken with Mami, chasing Chizuru, Meeting Ruka and being blackmailed, helping Sumi and this is the thing she gave him comparing him to Y/N. The guy who they all met recently, The boyfriend of Ruka.

Kazuya then walks out, Chizuru sees Kazuya along with Sumi, Chizuru is with Y/N and the crew.

Kazuya got angered as he charged to face Y/N even preparing a punch, Ruka warned Y/N as Y/N dodged the punch and catched it with his hand.

Y/N:" What's wrong with you man!"

Kazuya:" We only met you recently and now our friends are comparing you from me! I know them longer!"

Y/N:" Huh?"

Kazuya:" CHIZURU GET AWAY FROM HIM!"

Chizuru :" What happened... Sumi?"

Sumi:" I told Kazuya that Y/N is a better man than him and in every single way."

Viktor is standing and got in front of Kazuya.

Viktor:" If you want to hurt my bestfriend boy, You'll have to get through me. " He chuckles. "After all he gained my respect after standing up for me years ago."

Kazuya then kneels :" So Y/N you are truly better than me in every single way."

Chizuru then stares at Kazuya.

Kazuya asked Chizuru:" Y/N or me?"

Chizuru is shocked then slaps Kazuya,:" You wanted why she told me that Y/N is a lot better! Look at this you idiot. We created contents, we all had fun, no selfish desires, no immature stances. I know you loved me so much, you fought for me and even rejected the girl who is head over heels for you. But this toxic attitude, this makes me sick. "

Kazuya:" You all lied and you're all angry at me! "

Kazuya:" You hid this away from me what do you think I will do. " Kazuya then scrolls up to the different contents.

Happy contents, Dares, Gaming, True bonding and even his girlfriend different side was shown and with this she is 100% more genuinely happy with the squad than with him.

Mami,Ruka,Chizuru, Sumi, Viktor, Y/N.

Kazuya then stood up :" I'm sorry for being me."

Chizuru then utters:" The thing is Kazuya, I wanted to end our relationship, I don't love you anymore."

Everyone is shocked.

Kazuya then says:" Thank you Chizuru, I'll fix myself for me and not for everyone else. Goodbye!"

Chizuru then turns to Y/N as she hugs him asking for a moral support. Ruka just nodded and Sumi ran up to Chizuru and Ruka also comforted her.

With a relationship that just ended, All of Kazuya's efforts, Chizuru loving Kazuya for who he is but she can't handle it anymore as she fell out of love. What will happen in the next part?

Read more at Mikeratto

🎉 You've finished reading The Cheerful Posessive Girl (Rent A girlfriend Y/N(Reader) x Ruka Sarashina) 🎉