Status

After their first initial date Ruka as the rental kanojo. She texted Y/N inviting him to a date yet again to hang out in some sort. Y/N still weirded out just accepted it since YN defined her actions as kawaii.

Ruka turned off all of her rental kanojo services, she got out of her job and she joined Y/N. Y/N arrived at their destination as he saw Ruka staring at a boy with a girl on his side.

Ruka was sitting in the coffee shop which she accidentally see Kazuya and Chizuru.

Y/N:" Hey miss Ruka who is he???"

Ruka:" Uhm, there you are!!" she smiled.

The two greeted each other and Ruka told the story of Kazuya and Chizuru which affected her life. Y/N listens and he understood her pain as he is also a good listener, Which Ruka also explains the purpose of her cellphone and her disease the BPM issues and all of those.

Y/N was shocked at her issues and why she is clinging to him that much as he understood her pain in her life.

Y/N:" Did you ever told your former boyfriend Kazuya about that issue?"

Ruka:" Nope, even if I want to. He only cares about Chizuru."

Y/N:" Well if he likes her, we can't change that." Y/N stares at her. "Love os something we always give to others even if they don't reciprocate it. You'll be either happy or broken because of it, but love also is letting a person go to meet his or her happiness."

Ruka processed all of what Y/N said as she started to cry. But she realized Y/N's point as she got up from her seat and she says." Let's start our date shall we? "

Y/N:" Sure, Sure. " Y/N is glad that he helped this girl especially in this time that she is down due to the fact that she loved a person but he can't love her back.

Y/N being new to this town, Ruka served as his guide in this date. With Y/N also started his vlog as people's reaction in his vlog is praising the town's beauty and of course Ruka's cuteness. With Ruka and Y/N reading the live feed of the vlog.

When they entered the videoke hub, former job of Ruka the vlog ended as Ruka again thinks about what she's done in the past with Kazuya. Him going out with Chizuru and as she was thinking about that Chizuru and Kazuya got outside from their pub with Ruka now clinging to Y/N as the teo greeted them.

Chizuru:" Hey Ruka, what's up?"

Ruka stared at her formal rival and she looks up to Kazuya. With Y/N noticing this he touched her head.

Y/N:" Uhm, well I think she's tired because we went to many places."

Chizuru:" Oooh, that's awesome and who are you by the way? I never saw you before." She is quite observant of the boy.

Y/N:" Uhm,---"

Ruka:" My Boyfriend!!!!!!"

Kazuya, Chizuru and Y/N are shocked at her answer with Kazuya screaming" EHHHHHH".

Kazuya:" Well congratulations Ruka, you found someone better than me."

Ruka:" Yeah he is obviously much better than you as he is responsible for his actions and he is mature."

Chizuru felt her bitterness as Y/N again thinks of this situation as her showing off to Kazuya.

Y/N:" Uhm, well I am her boyfriend but I can't say that I'm better I'm just an average person with a normal life. You see if you're familiar with my vlogs you can see all of the places I've been with and recently I saw Ruka here and she's quite interesting that's why I courted her. "

Ruka was shocked by his answer which this convinces Kazuya but Chizuru is still doubtful.

Chizuru brought them to the room her and Y/N as they left Kazuya and Ruka outside. With the two talking about other stuff.

Chizuru:" Ruka I'll just talk with your boyfriend."

Ruka:" Sure, sure just don't steal him away from me."

Chizuru:" Okay okay."

Inside the room

Chizuru:" So what's with this boyfriend thing with Ruka. I can see it in your eyes that you are just as observant as me right."

Y/N:" Yeah, I can't lie about that, but as you can see well she's trying to move on from him. What's the big deal between those two, I've only heard her part of the story. "

Chizuru explains how she met Kazuya, Ruka and Sumi and then the plot of Rent A Girlfriend to the point where she and Kazuya started to date but still as of now she is quite unsure if she will answer the guy who's been dating her for months now.

Y/N:" Well that's odd basically Kazuya really simped for you."  The two laughed here.

Chizuru:" Yeah sort of, but don't tell Kazuya I've started my story from the start."

Y/N:" Yeah, yeah and by the way how can we help those two get their own closure?"

Chizuru:" Well, Ruka faded away after we started dating for real but I don't have plans for now if he asked me to be his girlfriend. It's like a dating/flirtin thing for the moment you know. As I'm also focusing on my career. "

Y/N:" Despite his efforts and all of the things he's done for you? "

Chizuru:" Yeah, because I want him to grow up and get out of his child act. "

Y/N:" Well I can't help you with that, but nonetheless thank you for sharing that with me. "

Chizuru:" You're welcome. "

Y/N:" Are you still working in the rental kanojo services?"

Chizuru:" Yes, why? "

Y/N:" Listen here, I want to know more stuff about those two. So that we can give them the proper closure and I need some proper ideas. I want you to act normal if that day comes. Also we need to date somewhere far here as possible with none of those two knowing. "

Chizuru:" Why are you invested with them having their proper closure, Will that only hurt Ruka? "

Y/N:" I know and I'm aware but look at it this way, If they got their proper closure maybe both of them can grow into the person that they can be and that they won't be this childish for you. "

Chizuru realizes his point as they were interrupted by Ruka who opened the door and grabs Y/N. They left the Karaoke bar. But before that Chizuru gave the website for the rental kanojo services and her phone number to Y/N.

Y/N texted Chizuru:" Thanks for the story, Lets help them both and thank you for sharing, sorry I didn't say a proper goodbye."

Chizuru on text " No worries and as soon as you get the schedule for that I'll be available by then. See you soon friend."

Y/N:" Thanks Chizuru my friend."

The second date for Ruka and Y/N officialy started here so what will happen to the next part.

Read it here>>>>>>