6 - Caught

short I'm sorry, and not a good title, but hey its updated

~~~~

A year has passed since you left the avengers. You had to move out of town so it'll be harder for them to find you, now being 16. You were in Texas now, starting over once again, in a little town not a lot of people knew about. You have been practicing on how to control the amulet you have, and now claimed yours. You could do so many things with it.

The amulet was like controlling the elements of life. Earth, water, fire, air, light and dark along with time. There was a lake that was located a few miles from the town, it was where you would practice. Now that you were probably being hunted by the avengers it's better to stay in shape, again. With being an assassin and getting used to the power in the crystal. You had no choice, even though your limit isn't so great.

As you would train, there was always one thing that came to mind, 'who was that person you, peter and Loki fought' you knew they were hydra, but something was off. You put the thought aside and went home, getting ready for bed, hoping for another  'normal' day.

(following day)

As you were walking to work, you saw something fly in the sky. Everyone looked up and saw that it was a man in an iron suit- 'WAIT IRON SUIT!!' you jolted back home packing up all your stuff. you got out your money you've been saving. "2,000 could take me to.. Canada..Right?.. fuck" you yank it in your bag and run out the house, but knocked into something hard. "I'm so sorry s-" you were cut off by the shock of seeing Iron man at your door.

"... hya" is what you say. He replies "come on, you're coming with me" you reply firmly "yeah not going to happen" you started getting up, seeing people coming down from a helicopter. As they were coming down you saw that it was thor, spiderman, black widow, captain and wanda. You get in a fighting stance ready for whatever comes your way. You see a red aurora coming from wanda, meaning she was going to use her power. You activated the amulet and have a f/c arora around you. They all stand back, and look at each other, Wanda stopping.

You closed your eyes, keeping your composure, in case you threw up. The power in the amulet may be out of your league but it was still useful. "Now we can either do this the easy way or the hard way" tony comments on that "that's exactly what i was going to say" he brings up his hand shooting a beam, you move your hand to the side, the beam curving with it to that same side.

They all looked in that direction, as they were distracted you decided to make a run for it. "Kid please we- where did he go?" they looked around not being able to see you. You started running to the river that you were training at. When you finally made it you used the crystal to split the water, revealing a door at the bottom of it. You started running to the door, hearing that they were catching up to you.

You open the door and start to close the water on to you, wanda stops it. You both are having a fight over control of the water. "Let... GO!!" you use your leg to kick up, a chunk of the ground coming up then knocking her over, taking the chance of closing the water. you run through the door and make it to the other side, hopefully losing them.

By the time you were far from the destination you threw up, some blood was coming out as well. You felt tears threaten your eyes. You had enough at that moment and agreed with your conchents for the first time, and screamed. Letting out all the pain of your past, all the suffering and all the anger you had. "It's always my fault!!!" is what you say before passing out.

You wake up and see the avengers surrounding you. Getting up right away, but also stumbling in the process. They put their hands up in surrender, seeing your sloppy position and paled face. "Where not going to hurt you kid, just relax" you keep your stance up and make sure the amulet is ready for whatever comes your way. "You're past your limit, just calm down, ok?" you look to see who's voice that was. It ended up being Peter saying it, while coming your way. They could see the tears stained on your cheeks, and the tears still in your eyes wanting to come down. Peter slowly approaches you, you not moving. He was now an inch away from you, him breaking that gap with a hug. "Everything will be ok, you just need to stop running"

Your eyes slowly close as you fall asleep in his arms, whispering "thank you.."

~~~~~~~~

833 words, yeah ik, and under edited as well. but I will edit this story when it is finished