3 - Arriving

I edited this one as well, yes it is still short but I made the ending different

~~~~~~~~~

When you arrived at the tower, all you could do was look in aww. It was so big and techy. Stark did some passwords then went through the door. As you followed along a lot of the members stared at you. You looked at black widow, both giving each other a stare. You don't know why though. The stare went on for about 4 minutes, everyone watching intensely.

Stark broke the stare by grabbing your shoulder "what is it with you and the shoulders?" He responds "only way to get you out of a trans" black widow gets up and pulls Stark to the side, for a chat leaving you and everyone else there. You rub your shoulder of the awkwardness that has built up. Loki comes up behind you "what is this little mortal doing here, this one seems far more squishy then the spider child" he says as he pokes your cheek. You get angry and take out all that's happened in the past two day so you grab his arm and flip him over (haha I'm sorry had too). Hulk starts laughing and banging the table.

Bruce trying to get him in control. Thor laughs and goes up to you'll "well Loki seems you have yourself a new rival" You grab Loki's shirt and bring him up to your face, "don't touch my face again!" Loki looks towards the other direction and says "I like him" you push him away and get up shaking off your clothes.

Little did you know, stark and widow were watching the whole time. When you feel the stare you look in their direction, "you'll see what i did?" Stark replies "everything and heard every word" you respond "gonna kick me out?" Stark replies "nope, spidey show him to his room" you tilt your head in confusion, spidey says "alright, come on, let's go" you follow him. "Hey how did you find me?" he starts to ramble. "Well it was mostly mister stark buuut, I also did follow you a little" you bolted your head in his direction and said "stalker much?" He looks at you "well I wouldn't call it stalking. It was just... think of it like I was watching.. I'm not making it sound any better aren't I?"

You nod your head and shove your hands into you (f/c) sweater. "Well we're here, see ya later man" you nod and walk in "how did they get all my stuff here so fast?" You wondered. You shrugged it off and went to your bed "(sigh) I'll think about it tomorrow" you start to fall asleep but then realize "SCHOOL!!!" Everyone in the tower heard you, some people even laughed.

"HA! THAT'S WHAT YOU GET TINY MORTAL!!" - loki yells

"DON'T MAKE ME FLIP YOU AGAIN!!"

"COME ON THEN!!"

You run out and tackle him. "Mr stark should we stop them?" to which he replies "nagh, this is entertaining" a little while later you and loki fell asleep on the floor. Natasha came in and wondered "where did he learn to fight like, and why do I feel a certain rage towards him?" she shakes the feeling off and walks away before throwing a blanket to each of you.

~~~~~~~~~~

535 words in all yes still short but it has a different ending as well, and I had to put more 'fighting' in it. anyways have a good day, night and/or afternoon!!