1- The meeting of two

this part has been edited

~~~~~~~~~~~

You were walking in the streets with your hoodie up over your head, thinking about how for once there was no crime or fighting going around. But of course you spoke too soon. You felt your (f/c) sweater get yanked back and pulled to the air with you going with it.

You started struggling to get out of another person's grasp, but before you could they brought you to an abandoned warehouse dropping you on the dusty ground. You looked around the area and saw an open door to run to, you darted to the door. But before you could even make it the door closed on its own.

You looked towards the person who kidnapped you. Who turned out to be your ex. "What the hell do you want!!" they took off their hood and said "I'm sorry for what i've done in the past and i won't cheat on you again, please take me back!!" you gave them a mad and angry look. They knew they wouldn't get to you, so they came to a conclusion you wouldn't like.

"Fine then, if I can't have you then no one can" they brought out their hand that held an amulet with a (f/c) glow. "wow that's pretty, got it from a dumpster?" right when you finished that sentence they shot out a beam from it. You dodged it, not expecting that, "ugh so much for a calm day!!" you ran toward them and tackled them. You tried to grab the amulet but couldn't get to it, they kicked you off and punched you in the face.

You tried to get up but they kicked you in the stomach again making you cough out blood and fall to the ground. "You f-fucking asshole" is what you say before you spit in the face, They whipped your spit off and gave you a scolwing look, then start to choke you. You were struggling in their grasp. you tried to get them off but they were too strong, you couldn't do anything else, webs shoot at his face making him fall over rolling around like a puppy would when you were teaching them a trick.

The person then picks you up and brings you to a safe place. "Hey you alright?" you look at the person with the familiar voice and see that it's none other than spider man. "Y-yeah i'm fine" you reply under coughs. He got out his phone and dialed someone's number "hey mr.stark-" you hear someone on the phone cut him off "yeah yeah kid i'm on my way, don't forget i have a tracker" you look up at him and say "i can take care of myself" he replies "you sure about that buddy?"

You wipe the blood from your mouth and say "yeah watch and learn" you get up and run towards your ex, they got in there own fighting stance which was very wachy. They got out the amulet and pointed it towards you shooting it. Right when they did that you dodged and kicked them in the face breaking their nose. They fall to the ground in pain. You take the amulet and put it around your neck.

"Hey spidey! The police on their way?" you look in his direction and see iron man there next to him. You were shocked and scared at the same time. "Hey.." you said and waved awkwardly "Kid where did you learn to fight like that?" spidey commented on that as well saying "yeah man that was awesome!!" you stare at them for about a minute, "self taught actually" you rubbed your head in an embarrassed manner. "Hey mr stark what if they could join? Hm?" you looked at iron man "mr stark, wow actually never got the idea of it being you, but i am not surprised"

He hits spidie in the head "really kid, anyway, i agree with spidey for once. you should join but you look very young, younger than spidey here." spidey looks at him in betrayal "hey!- hey" he deepens his voice. you look at them both and sigh. Iron man notices friday scan him" friday activates and says "scanning subject, scanning complete, sex male, age 15, hight 5'7, family all not alive, goes to (high school name), and is a very good athlete and top student of every class, but is very shy and the artistic type as well, (favorite color), (favorit food)-" before friday could finish she stops out of no Where "hey what happened?" spidey said "sorry but i don't want you to know too much" they both look in your direction they see you with a watch glowing on your risk. "Ok kid, from what I heard so far you're alone, but you can stay with us, it's fine with me." you look down "sorry but count me out" you walk out of the place and climb to the rooftops. "Mr stark, he should join" tony replied "kid they don't want to leave it, and don't even think about following them down" he activates his launchers then lunches off. "Me follow them.." he looks to where tony left then to where you left. "He knows me too well" and just like that he goes after you.

As you were walking to your apartment you felt a pair of eyes following you around. But you decided to ignore it and keep on walking. By the time you get in, you get comfortable and do your homework. You hear a knock on the window, and look in the direction of it and jump a little. 'Of course' is all you thought when you see the spider kid, you go to open the window and let him in. "what the hell are you doing here "kid"?", you say to mock him a little. "Hey dude, I'm older than you, chill out. But i wanted to see if you reconsidered the invitation hm?"

You look at him up and down. "No leave me alone" he responds "ok ok fine, but if you do reconsider, meet me at starks place alright?" you look away then back at him "i'll think about it" is what you say, he nods and goes out the window. You go and finish your homework and get ready for bed. "What a weird day." is the last thing you say after putting on your head phones, then going to bed.

~~

1068 words by editing it yay!! also hope you'll like this ending better I suppose. it wasn't a big change like "the guardian of pride" story, which you'll should check out. anyways see ya, have a good day night and/ or afternoon!!