13 - Memories

582 words, you may play song when ever. I don't really mind.

~~~~

Everything was a blur for you. You could see what happened, but not function it properly. As your vision starts getting more into play, all you could see was a white room, and a jacket wrapped around you. You struggled in it, moving side to side, trying to get out of the restraint. "GET ME OUT!!" you yelled. "Shut up" you freeze at the sudden voice. "Why are you back?" before you could get an answer, a zap was sent from your neck to your whole body. A blood curdling scream was heard from you. "AHHH!! BITCH!" you fell on your stomach looking at a white glass door in front of you, then seeing a person walk by. "HEY!!" the person stops and turns to you.

She was a woman. Her hair is similar to yours. With a lab coat covering her s/c skin. You looked towards her eyes and saw that she looked awfully familiar. "GET ME OUT!" she runs away in a hurry, probably getting someone. "Ugh, why me- laura!" you looked around frantically, not seeing her in sight. "LAURA!!" you started to thrash around. Another scream being heard from your room. Doctors herdling in, trying to keep you contained. Soon injecting you with a yellow substance. Knocking you out cold. Now all you could see was black.

"Welcome back" you turn around free from the jacket, no longer in the light room, but in a black cold room. "Where am i?" you ask, "in your own mind" the voice was so dead and seductive, but it sounded like your very own. "Why am I here?" there was no response. But a light was shot up towards you, making you close your eyes shut. As you slowly open them once again, you see a town, very old looking. Fire all around, and people laying on the ground.

"Where the hell is everybody!?" you start to walk around looking to see if there was at least one person still alive. "Don't you remember? This was in september"  the voice questioned. "Still can't remember what happened in september, where everybody died, the trails of blood during stride." you walked around, knowing they were killed by something really strong, it seemed very weird and wrong, it just doesn't belong, like it came out of this world. Your head soon started to ache and shriek in pain.

And you could see what happened, in front of your very eyes. A person in an all black hoodie, with glowing yellow hands, in front of a whole crowd. The people on their knees, clenching their own heads. Blood pouring out of their mouths. "I've regained a small memory, inside of my head, just so suddenly, i think i've gotten a clue" something seems so much worse than you knew. You fall to your knees in tears, but a smile on your face, now remembering everything that happened to you, and what you've done. "I just remembered what happened in september, i'm the one who killed them all, i survived after the fall"

Your eyes shoot open. You were back in the same room you were in before. In the same straps as well. The same woman from before walks up to you, kneeling down. "Do you remember?" she says in a pacific voice. You nod and she smiles. "I am going to be your doctor, I am Cassandra L/N, I am your brother's granddaughter" you didn't say anything, but on the inside you yell 'MY, WHAT, WHAT!?!?'

~~~~

hope ya enjoyed. have a nice day, night and/or afternoon!!