12 - The Voice

772 words

~~~~~

A shock is sent from the mark on your neck to your head. your hands shaking, not knowing what to grab. The mark or your head. They all come down, banging on the glass trying to bring you back to reality. You fall to the ground screaming, not knowing why the pain was happening. You thrash out, banging the glass once again. "AAHH!" All of a sudden you stop, hearing a voice.

"Turn it off" you repeat it "turn it off?" Loki reaches inside your mind wondering what you're talking about. "It's the only way, turn it off" you slowly lower your hands, letting your shoulders loose. "Destroy them" Loki bangs harder. "M/N!! Don't!!" They all look at him. "His emotions! Someone is in his mind! Trying to control him!!" They all look at you. You look back to them seeing them yell, but not hearing anything "turn it off.." your eyes go dull. And your body feels weaker.

Peter tried to open the door, but it was too strong. "M/N!! Fury!! Open the door!!" You look at your hands, feeling them shake "turn it off" you let them fall to your sides, looking at the others you see Laura yelling, Peter yelling, Loki yelling, Strange, even Tony. "Turn... it.. off" the voice soon says.

"Once a monster, always a monster" your eyes widen, you fall back, and yell. Everyone in the room, being pushed back towards the wall by your scream. You feel tears streaming down your face. Clenching your head. "They just want to use you. Control you" your mark on your neck starts to glow. And all of a sudden you'd stop. "Come back and we'll give you the power to destroy all the people who hurt you" They all fall to the ground, getting up then run to your cell. "M/n?.." you hear Peter say. You look around seeing that everything went dull.

Then chuckle "y'all are going to die" you turn to them, "I can't feel anything" a big explosion is then heard outside of the building. "Strange, stark, nat, and me outside. You'll stay in here" they run out leaving you, Laura, Loki and Peter. "Why is he like this?" Peter asks Laura. She looks at you "well, there's a reason for his anger, his whole power has to do with it" she crosses her arms, trying to get the images out of her head. "Please tell us, we care for him" She is hesitant but says "Some of his memories, arent real"

"What do you mean?" Peter asks. "Well the part we're the hydra took him, another scientist put that memory in his brain, to keep him as his own guinea pig. But clearly, the hydra manipulated him better than he thought" Loki walks up to your glass "what really happened then?" She looks at you."he was the one who killed his parents, the people who took him away were cops" they turn to her shocked. "The time where 2000 people were killed in a day, well that all was just him" Peter and Loki look at you, fearing for what could happen next.

You turn to them feeling their stares. "He doesn't remember, but the emotions stayed." Peter asks again "what kind of emotions?" She replies "anger, guilt, confusion and sadness, he knows he did wrong, but there was always something behind him, that made him hate things more. And slowly, his memory is coming back." Another bang was heard outside. "Their back for us"

"Well protect you both" Peter says. "You can't prevent everything" you say. "What?" They turn towards you "they find us, take us back and we'll be their soldiers like we were supposed to be, like I was supposed to be" Laura lowers her head "no, don't say that, we can help" Peter says, trying to convince you. You look up at him and smile "it's too late.. there in the building" a crash was heard in the hallway, and multiple people with guns started piling up in the room pointing their guns toward them.

There was a big fight, while one of the people opened your cell door, and guided you out. You follow them, Peter sees you and swings up trying to grab you, but you turn your and bring out your hand, eyes turning yellow. He freezes right in the air. You push your arms forward, knocking him back. Laura was restrained and forced out. You look at Loki and Peter and walk up to them, putting a finger on their foreheads. "Nightmares" they then fall to the ground asleep. You run away catching up with the others.

~~~~

I dandy finish it, and my dumb self didn't check. wow. welp theirs the rest. see ya, have a nice day, night and/or afternoon.